Chapter 21

Zach POV

"Harder! *pack* another *pack* another *pack* Good *pack-pack* Harder *pack* okay that's enough. Good job Niko. Let's have 10 minutes break." I smiled as Niko walked towards my side panting heavily. He was doing kick-boxing with Damien.

Since the day we decided to go against the black mage, Niko started his training every night. Damien became his physical trainer in human form while I trained with his wolf since our wolves are both alphas. Niko is so serious about helping his pack and I'm gladly willing to help. The rogue, Stefan, is living at the big house. He is helping with the chores and helping Damien and Averys train the pack since he knows how to deal with the black mage. I was planning to make him my gamma if Niall would allow me. Stefan is too good to be just an omega, he is seriously strong and determined. It's been days now and everyone is improving pretty fast, including my mate.

"You're doing great Love! I'm proud of you." He giggled as I hugged him.

"Thank you. Am I really doing better? I can't still pinned Damien down." He said sadly.

"You don't have to worry about that. You're a mage if you're in human form. We are just training you in case of emergency. Speaking of, when are you going to train as a mage?" He sighed. I know he is somehow distracted in training as a mage. I looked at him, still hugging.

"Love, you need to talk to Arvin. I know you're still mad at him but we need him to help you."

"I know. I just don't know how to approach him. And I haven't seen him in school for days. He's been avoiding me, I guess"

"Let me text him okay? I'll tell him you want to get over this." he nodded. "But now, get ready. Let our wolf do the training. Let's go to the ground, shall we?"

We went to the farther side of the ground. Some omegas were doing their training with my father. My father, since he denounce his title, became more involve with the newbies so I assigned him to train the Omegas so he won't get bored. Mom was always on his side too, she is doing training with the female one. I  know they are kinda old to do that but they seem to enjoy it. 

I looked at my mate as he removed his shirt. He is seriously beautiful and sexy. His body changed a bit when he started to train. He became more toned and muscles as are starting to build up in his body which formerly full of bones only. However, I am still taller and leaner than him. Still, I love him just the way he is.

"I told you not to look at me like that. You are giving me goosebumps."

I chuckled and went to him and hugged him. "You cannot blame me. You're fucking beautiful and dangerously sexy, Love. That muscles you're making, damn, it's turning me on. It makes me wanna lick your abs and grab that butt cheeks you have. Your ass is damn delicious." I received a full-on slap on the shoulder which really hurt..

"Ouch, that hurts! What!? I'm telling the truth." I said in innocent voice but failed because I laughed as I saw his face turned into tomato red. Absolutely adorable.

"Shut up. Stop perverting me around. You're distracting me." he pushed me away. I hurt my stomach from laughing so much. I was suddenly thrown at the ground by the big white wolf. I smirked.

Damien's POV.

Averys, Stefan and I went to watch Zach and Niko practiced. It always amused and amazed us to see them practice. They both are good and fast and strong. You can see that Zach's wolf had a better practice than Niko's but Lai, Niko's wolf, knows how to pick the moves quickly. Lai can actually beat Zach if he practices more.