Chapter Ten

= Blake =

Shit! Shit! Shit!

How can a woman taste so good?

How can someone like her feel so soft and warm?

I don't know what came over me, but I've been agitated about her ever since I saw her with Princeton, one of the best soldiers in my army. I haven't even been with Vivian since that day either, and she's been calling me hectically. But I never wanted to pick it up. She just made me even more frustrated.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

Camilla has been on my mind since then. I've been paying more attention to her from afar, and had noticed so many things. How she would always brush her hair away constantly as she reads. How she would spend so much time isolated from people, yet was always so kind to others no matter whom it was.

Now, from this close distance, I know more about how her body actually feels like. How she smells like sweet watermelon, body as soft as a rabbit's fur coat, her black hair dark yet still bright, eyes filled with desire, and body much smaller than me definitely.

I continued to kiss her with hunger and lust, her tongue dancing with mine. Her hands running through my hair and neck, feeling everything. Her warm mouth covered mine, her soft lips pressed up against my firm ones. Both tongues fought for dominance. My hands continued to roam her body. Either fondled her soft breasts or clasped onto her curvy hips.

God, she's so soft.

I continued to push closer into her, my erection finally making contact with her hot core. I groaned as she moaned from the sudden contact. I started to slowly grind my erection into her as she also did the same.

So good. So hot.

I finally pulled away from her to have us both catch our breaths. Her eyes were dark with lust and dilated. Her pink lips had now turned a dark shade of red. Her cheeks a flushed pink. Her chest rose and fell in quick pants.

Beautiful

That shook me. I jumped away from her as if electrocuted and stormed off in a rush. Away from her and towards the cold shower to get rid of this painful erection.

~*~

After I showered and got rid of my stupid lust, I began to ponder over what had happened earlier. How could I have kissed her? Even if she were my wife, we haven't even spoken to one another. Nor had a proper conversation! And out of nowhere, I kissed her! I had the urge to kiss her. Her soft, plump lips. Her body full of curves that fit right into my hands. She fit right onto my body, as if we were made for one another.

Shit, now I sound like a perverted teenager.

Why couldn't I get her out of my head? I wanted more. More kissing. More caressing. More friction. I wanted to see and feel everything. Get to know her. Stay with her. Feel-

Nothing

I can't.

What the hell am I doing?

I have Viv for fuck's sake!

I just fucking cheated on my girlfriend!

But you're married now

Shut up.

I may be married to Camilla, but I'm in love with Vivian.

And it's going to stay that way.

~*~

Camilla

I kissed Blake.

I made out with Blake.

I still felt the ache between my legs where Blake had been a while ago. A wetness that had suddenly arose. A pool of desire emerging within me. Something I had never felt before.

When Blake ran out the door, leaving me there, aching for more of his touch, shattered me. Brought me back to my reality.

He doesn't want me.

He has Viv.

He loves her, and despises my existence.

Yet, why did he kiss me with such desire?

Such lust?

It was only lust, dear.

That's when I knew, that he didn't want me for me, and he never would.

~*~

It's been three days since that encounter.

Since we had last kissed.

Blake avoided me like the plague.

Every time our eyes met, he would look away and storm off to who knows where. My heart still continues to skip every time I see him, yet drops every time I remind myself about how much I mean to him:

Nothing

I mean nothing to him.

But that doesn't mean that I can't ask for at least some sort of relationship with him. Maybe we can just start with friendship.

All I need to do, is talk to him.