Chapter Thirty-Three

= Camilla =

I stood in front of Blake's bedroom door and knocked thrice. It took about ten seconds before he opened the door. 

Shirtless

"Holy- Hi Blake."

Blake smirked, his dimples making me swoon and scream internally. Calm down, Camilla. Don't be an idiot. Blake had on a pair of gray sweatpants that hung low on his hips and a pair of glasses resting on his sharp nose, making his dark forest green eyes seem much bigger. 

"Yes?" he drawled.

I gaped as my mouth opened and shut several times before he chuckled and pulled me in, shutting his door closed behind me.

This was the second time I've been in his room, and I've never really looked-looked until now. His room only consisted of the colors black, gray, and white. How typical. The large desk in front of the bookshelf was lit up with his laptop and a light on the ceiling right above it. Blake strolled over to his desk and rested on the edge of his desk, placing his hands onto the edge and crossing his ankles.

"So, did you need me for something?"

I stood there and twiddled my thumbs together. "Well, I did want to ask about something." I walked over to stand in front of Blake, his eyes following my every move as it burned up and down my body. "I was wondering about my graduation ceremony next month."

He perked up a brow. "What about it?"

I shifted and his crossed his arms, his biceps bulging. Holy mother of-

"I was wondering if you and the others would like to go to it."

His hands came up to rub his chin, his thumb brushing against his lips for a moment. "Well, I would love to go. But, I don't know about River and my parents. You see, when my brothers and I graduated a few years ago, I guess you can say it didn't go so well. For me, a large group of my peers and the media literally tried to attack me. I think I lost my blazer and a few of my shirt buttons that day. I think I earned a few scratches to the face and chest. Maybe a few on my hands. As for Niall, he had a little bit of a better graduation because we said that whoever comes within ten feet of Niall, they would be sent into the palace prisons for a week detention. River just decided not to attend and had his certificate sent over."

I felt my heart drop. "Oh wow. That sounds, terrifying. Good thing River decided to stay at home. You guys did celebrate it though, right? When you all graduated?"

Blake nodded. "Of course we did. We would celebrate as a family that day and then go on about our days like normal. That night is the only time to celebrate and then go back to work."

I nodded. I guess that might be how mine would go. "So, is that a maybe?"

"Maybe," he nodded. "But most likely a yes. I wouldn't miss it."

I sighed, a smiling beginning to form on my lips. "Okay, that sounds great. I'll stop bothering you and-"

A warm hand wrapped around my hand as he pulled me in. My body fight right into his, me standing in between his legs as he stared into my eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. "Who said we were done? We haven't gotten the chance to talk for a while."

My arms came up and wrapped around his neck, the heat from his body radiating to mine. I tilted my head, smiling boldly. "Okay. What would you like to talk about?"

"Sorry, did I say talk?"

I giggled as his lips came down onto mine. His lips teasing and playful as our lips danced together. A gasp left my lips as I felt his hands run down onto my hips, Blake taking that chance to slip his tongue into my mouth as our kiss deepened. My hands ran up into his soft dark hair, teasing and pulling as we pushed and pulled for more. More of each other. 

Blake groaned into my mouth as my hands slid down his chest, my nails raking along. My hands rested at the waistband of his sweats and he pulled me tighter against his body. I felt something begin to grow hard against my stomach as I deepened the kiss.

Slowly, I pulled away and rested my forehead against his. Our breaths mingled as we panted for breath. 

"Goodness love, you're gonna be the death of me," Blake groaned. 

My lips tingled as he spoke, his breath pulsing against my now sensitive lips. His hands remain on my hips, one of his thumbs rubbing circles against my exposed heated skin from my now raised nightgown. When did that happen?

I yelped as Blake lifted me and carried me from underneath my thighs. He walked across the room over to his bed, my clothed core rubbing against his erection. I had my arms wrapped around his neck once again, my face resting in the crook of his neck. Getting onto his bed on his knees, he gently placed me down as if I were a fragile doll.

He looms over me, the dim light from the other side slightly brightening his face. I was able to see his dilated pupils as he stared into my own. I probably have the same look in my own eyes. 

"I don't want to rush anything with you," Blake murmured. "I want to take my time with you. Enjoy every moment with you. Enjoy you."

I felt heat creep up my neck as he watched me with this look. His pupils dilated, lips slightly parted as his tongue peeked out every here and there. The look of pure hunger and need. But, I don't want my first to be a one time thing. 

I felt myself begin to melt into the bed. What am I doing? Blake must have noticed my change in behavior, because he began to panic.

"What's wrong? I'm sorry. I don't mean to put any pressure on you. Fuck, what the hell am I-"

"What are we Blake?"

Blake stopped. He hovered over me, confused. "What do you mean?"

I began to prop myself onto my elbows and rose up to sit with my legs bending back. Blake also sat up, legs crossed.

"I mean, what are we? Like, I don't even know what we are, and we're just-. I don't want to do something that we would begin to regret in the end, you know?"

Blake must have realized, because he sighed, nodding in understanding. "It's that promise we made before."

It wasn't a question. More like, complete realization about the fact that we agreed to be friends. Even though that was months ago, it still remains engraved into my mind. 

Blake ran a hand through his hair, tossling it. His lips were turned into a snarl, as if he were frustrated. 

"Fuck, why did I-" he sighed, rubbing his hands on his face. For a moment, we just sat there in silence, one that felt like an eternity. "You're right."

His hands fell and rested on his lap. "I also don't know what we are. I just broke up with Vivian about a month and a half ago. We nearly had sex in the gym. And it's been unfair for you since the very beginning."

I watched him in silence as he continued ranting. 

"God. I don't know what the hell I've been doing, and I ended up hurting you in the end. And that's something I'd never want to do to you," Blake turned his entire body my way, eyes much more alert and determined. "Camilla, I know this is unfair and very greedy for me to ask at this time but," Blake took in a breath and his grip tightened on his lap. "Can we start over again?"

His hands came over to grab onto mine. 

"I want to try again. From the beginning. I want to be someone worthy of you."