Chapter Fifteen

= Camilla =

It has been about two hours since the gathering ended, and all I could think about was where Blake is. Is he still with Vivian? Is he coming back anytime soon?

I groaned with worry and rolled once again to face the window of my dark and lonely bedroom.

~*~

= Blake =

"She did this! She ruined everything! She ruined us!"

Vivian has been screaming and cursing Camilla for what she had last said a few hours ago. She wouldn't even let me come near her.

"Didn't you see what she did to me?! She humiliated me! In front of your parents too! How could you just take her side like that?!" She screamed. "Don't I mean anything to you at all? Does she mean more to you than me?!"

"Of course not babe. I love you, not her. Your my girlfriend, not her."

"That's the thing Blake. I'm your girlfriend. She's your god damn wife. Everyone is thinking that I'm that side chick! The home wrecker! How could you let me live like this!"

"Okay, Vivian. I'll solve this, okay? I'll find a way where we can speed up the process. I'll ask for a divorce in a year and we'll get back to the way we were before."

"A year? And I'm supposed to wait a year for you to dump her and come back to me?"

"Yes. I won't get everything unless I stay with her for a year. After it's over, you and I can get together and rule the palace together. You'll be my queen, just how it's supposed to be."

She continued to stare at me, then her eyes began to soften. She placed a hand against my cheek and pulled me closer. Our lips met in a soft kiss.

"You promise?" A hand rests on my waist.

"Of course." It slowly runs down and hooks against the waistband of my pants.

"You promise that you'll make me your queen?" She openly kisses my neck as she than begins to pull the buttons off of my shirt.

"I promise," I said breathlessly.

"One year." My shirt is opened as her nails scrape against my chest. I shuddered.

"One year, and then it's over." My pants are unbuckled and her cold hands grabbed onto my erection and starts to slowly pump.

"That's a promise." She breathed.

"Deal." Then her lips met mine into a hard and demanding kiss.

The night continues on with our sweat and breathy moans of pleasure, nothing else but pleasure.

~*~

I groaned as the light shined through the white curtains. This isn't my room.

I looked to the side and saw Viv. A naked one that cling against my chest, her hazelnut brown hair spilt against the pillows. Lips slightly parted as her chest rose and fell in a steady pattern. I smiled as I stared at her glowing tanned skin. She must be exhausted after last night. Our lovemaking went on for hours after multiple mind blowing orgasms. I'm surprised we had enough energy for all of that.

I slowly slipped off and placed her back down onto the bed. She moaned and grabbed onto the pillowcase I once rested on and hugged it tightly. Her leg peeked out from underneath the blanket and exposed up to her upper thigh. So beautiful. My cock twitched and that was when I decided to take a shower. A cold one.

I hopped in and turned the shower on, adjusting the temperature as time went by. I scrubbed my face and body, washing everything away with some of the shampoo I had brought from home last week. Once I finished, steam began to flow out as I opened the door to already see Vivian sitting up and quickly throwing my phone down onto the side table.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to check the time," she said, a smile blown across her face.

"Okay," I went up to her and pecked her on the cheek. "Good morning babe."

"Good morning it is."

I reached over to check for any missed calls or messages on my cell until a hand grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me onto the bed. Vivian's lips slammed onto mine. I guess I should've postponed that shower until later.