Chapter Thirty-Five

= Camilla =

"Congratulations!"

My friends and I screamed as poppers popped around us as we tossed our caps above. Shouts of pure joy echoed throughout the stadium, crowds of royal blue caps with blue and white tassels seemed to have covered the sky. I just couldn't seem to stop smiling. Everything just felt so perfect. We've been preparing for this day, and it finally happened. 

It felt like only seconds as we hurriedly took pictures, my arms full of gift bags and bouquets and kisses on my face as my smile never broke. Ali started crying as she realized fully that we finished high school. Eve laughed and cried along with Ali as she wiped her tears with a tissue that my mom passed to her. 

I laughed beside Kade who only shook his head with disbelief. 

"Oh come on Al, you know we're all still gonna be in town for college," Kade said.

Ali sniffled and glared at him with tear-filled eyes. "I know that. It's just sad that I still have to see your grumpy face still."

Kade grunted and Eve laughed as she sniffled, wiping her eyes. 

"We'll still be together. Besides, we can still call too if we weren't," I said. 

"Exactly," a voice announced as an arm went around my neck. Ali and Eve squealed together as Kade looked over with a raised brow. "Nothing could ever break your bonds."

"Blake!"

I leaned into his body as his arms wrapped around my waist, or at least he tried with all of the things bundled in my arms. 

"Congrats babe," Blake murmured as he kissed the top of my head. I blushed and nestled my face into his chest as I heard the girls squeal and cameras click. 

Oh my goodness. 

"Blake, we're in public," I muttered into his chest.

His only response was to nuzzle his nose into my neck and growled, causing delicious shivers throughout my body. 

"What's wrong about a husband being affectionate to his wife?"

"Well..." I peeped. "The gift box that I'm holding is digging into my stomach."

Blake quickly let go of me and grabbed some of the gifts that nearly dropped from my arms. 

"Alright everyone, we should all head back and have a feast!" Diana clapped happily. Xander smiled with his arm wrapped around his petite wife's shoulders. I wish I can have a love like that one day.

Everyone cheered and jumped with excitement as we all moved over to the limo that Xander prepared for us. 

A butler opened the door as we all crept into the vehicle. The boys helped us graduates move all of the gifts into the trunk, Kade smacking a balloon every few seconds because it kept whacking him in the face. His mother and sisters laughed at his futile attempts. 

"It's very good to see you again Camilla," Eon, Ali's older brother, smiled as he hugged me. Eon was Ali's older brother by five years and owns a small floral shop with his wive and twins. 

"Auntie Cammie!" Mina and Lina, Eon and Ellie's twin little girls, ran up to me and hugged my legs. "Congrats on gradating!"

"Graduating, girls. It's pronounced graduating," Ellie chuckled. The two girls 'oh'd' and then squealed with joy when Ali scooped both girls up into her arms and tickled their sides. 

"Grah! What about me girls? You went to Camilla first and not your own auntie!"

The girls squealed with joy. "We're sorry Auntie Allie! We're sorry!" They both squealed together.