Chapter 13

"Well, that was fun." Jisung said as Donghyuck placed the now half-full backpack onto the table of their apartment. Chenle opened it up, beginning to the divide the remainder of the money Taeyong had left them.

"Can't believe that woman hid a hundred in her bra." Jeno said, lying on the couch and pulling out a cigarette, placing it between his lips before lighting it.

"Can't believe Taeyong goes to strip clubs." Renjun mumbled, sitting on a dinning chair backwards.

"They all do." Donghyuck said sitting beside his friend, pulling out his vape and placing it between his lips before taking out his phone.

"They do?" Jisung asked, wide eyed. Donghyuck nodded his head.

"How do you think we get more deals?" Jaemin said as he sat down beside Jeno.

"Okay, I'm done. Take your pile whenever." Chenle said. He had finished dividing up the cash

Jeno's pile was by far the largest. After him was Jaemin, since he spent half of it on medical supplies anyways. Next was Donghyuck's, which was only a hair larger than Renjun's. Chenle and Jisung's were next, with Chenle's being slightly greater than Jisung's.

Chenle took his pile and Jisung's, passing it to his best friend before heading to his room to put it away.

"Pass mine." Donghyuck said as Renjun reached out for his. Renjun passed the stack of cash into Donghyuck's hands before beginning to count it.

Donghyuck felt the money in his hands. About a thousand, not bad.

He placed the money back onto the table before turning to his phone to see a message from Ayeon. He bit the inside of his mouth to prevent himself from smiling.

"Hey, did you guys hear about the party?" Jaemin asked, eyes still glued to his phone.

"Yeah." Renjun replied, exhaling a puff of smoke into the room.

"What party?" Jeno asked before taking a long drag from his cigarette.

"Some frat is hosting it." Jaemin told them before coughing from the smoke in his face from Jeno. He shot him a glare.

"Sounds lame." Donghyuck said, exhaling the smoke from his vape.

"If it's lame, I don't want to go." Jeno told them.

"Actually, I think we should go." Renjun said. Donghyuck turned his head. It was unusual for Renjun, the man that literally hated humanity, to want to go to a social gathering.

"Why?" Donghyuck asked. Renjun shot him a look.

Just go with it, Renjun mouthed.

"I think it's a good place to deal." Renjun simply said. "Bunch of idiots that don't know what they're buying but want a high, perfect place to get an extra bit of cash."

"Man has a point." Jaemin said as he leaned back. "And free booze."

"Since when did you drink?" Jeno asked, still unconvinced.

"I don't, but you guys do." Jaemin said before putting his phone down. "Plus, I think we could enjoy the college life a bit more."

"I'm down." Donghyuck told his friends as he put his phone in his pocket. He watched as Jeno glanced around the room.

"Alright, I just don't want some idiot starting a fight with me." Jeno said, putting the remainders of the cigarette into the ashtray before pulling out another one. At the sound of the box opening, Jaemin immediately threw his phone down, grabbing the cigarette from his hand.