Chapter 14

"This might actually be fun." Jeno said as the four of the parked their bikes.

"Right." Jaemin replied as he hopped off his motorcycle.

Donghyuck adjusted the leather jacket he wore, his blue flannel tied around his waist. He wanted to look good for Ayeon, without seeming like he had purposely tried hard, but it was inevitable. He had even slicked back his hair just for today.

The four boys made their way to frat house, where many people were beginning to part to let them go through.

"Where's the drinks?" Jeno asked one of the males who gulped from the Jeno's stare.

"There's some in the yard, some in the kitchen." The male answered. Jeno turned to them.

"I'll be in the yard, text me if you guys dip." Jeno said before leaving.

"I'm going to make sure he doesn't OD." Jaemin mumbled before following his friend.

"Let's go find Ayeon." Renjun said, placing his hands in his pockets. Donghyuck nodded, walking into the house with Renjun.

The house was packed with people, dancing, drinking, playing beer pong. Donghyuck could smell the cheap drugs people were doing as well, making his face scrunch up.

"If they're going to do drugs, at least do the proper ones." Donghyuck mumbled, but someone had heard him.

A tall pale male wearing a leather jacket stared at the two of them in the halls, piercings covering his face. He leaned against the wall, blocking them from getting through.

"Is it true that the Phoenixes deal the good stuff?" He asked them. Donghyuck watched as Renjun gave him a wide grin.

"What do you want, coke, K, dope, crack, molly, or just some good ol' pot?" Renjun asked. The male was clearly taken back by the options.

"Are you serious?" The male asked.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Renjun replied, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Ooookay, let's me get my friends, hold up." The male said before disappearing the through the crowds. Renjun rolled his eyes.

"Clearly doesn't know what he's getting himself into." Renjun said, glancing at Donghyuck, who chuckled.

"Cash is cash." Donghyuck said with a shrug.

"What are you waiting for?" Renjun asked, motioning towards the kitchen. Donghyuck peeked over and his jaw instantly dropped.

Inside, Ayeon stood, holding a bottle of beer in her hands. She was absolutely stunning in her outfit that hugged all the right spots without being terribly revealing. Her hair was pin straight, flowing down her back. She wore bright red lip gloss, perfectly matching her black and white outfit.

"Hurry up and go get your girl before someone else does. I got this." Renjun said, shoving him towards the kitchen.

"Okay, relax." Donghyuck mumbled as he heard the conversation Ayeon was having with the male.

"Drugs, do you do drugs?" The male asked her. Donghyuck took a deep breath.

"Yeah, she does. And if you could excuse us, we need to make our deal." Donghyuck said, a wide smirk on his face as Ayeon turned around to see him.

...

Gosh, he looks good, Ayeon thought as she saw the male standing behind her. He wore a simple outfit but the way his hair was parted just drove her insane.