72

.
.

Kaira came back to India after two weeks. Kartik obviously did not want to come back but he can't go against her wish. only her words matter. Kartik already decided to shift in another flat and she had to agree.

They were in the car on back seat. Driver driving the car giving them enough space.

N "Kartik, hum pehle sabse mil lete hai phir..."

K "nhi, hum waha nhi jayenge. We have already decided Naira." He said holding her hands.

N "Par Kartik, tum samjh nhi rahe..."

K "koi par bar nhi. Aur jinko batana tha main Bata chuka hu."

N "Kartik suno toh..."he again interrupted her.

K "shhh!! Mumma, Nani arhe hai humse milne. Tumhe tension lene ki koi jarurat nhi hai. Shubham, Mansi aur Maa bhi."

Naira just nodded silently as she won't be able to make him understand.

___

Kaira reached their flat. They walked inside side by side. Every single thing were placed neatly. She loved it but she was not convinced. She wanted her happy family, perfect family.

K "Naira, tum fresh hojao. I will arrange other things."

She was going, he held her hand and she looked back.

K "Ab aise udass hoke toh mat jao. Mujhe Tumari smile chaiye." She was upset but she can't see him upset.

She broadly smiled lightening up his face and left for her room pecking his cheek.

___

Later they all came to meet Kaira.

Akshara tried to make him understand including Nani, Suwarna. But he was not ready to understand.
They left soon before that they kept their hopes on Naira.

Shu "Bhabhi, aap please bhai ko samjha ne ki koshish kijiye. Please.

She helplessly looked at Kartik who was literally not in a mood to listen anything.

____

Kartik was working while she laid her head on his lap. She was getting bored sometimes staring at him or the television screen.

N "Kartik, hogya tumara?"

K "haa.. bass thoda.."She took his phone.

N "Kartik! Mujhe baat karni hai."

K "Arey!! Okay fine..I am listening.." he said looking down at her.

N "Kartik, I know ye baat purani ho chuki hai. Still I want to know."

Kartik gestured her to continue.

N "Kartik, tum..vo..I mean...3 saal pehle kya hua tha ki tum.."She waited for his reaction.

K "Tumhe janna hai?"

N "haa, Kartik. Please mujhe galat mat samjhna. Main bass..."

K "Tumhe janne ka pura hakh hai. You don't have to hesitate."

N "Toh batao nah Kartik. I want to know the whole truth. kya hua, kese hua."

K "Naira, tum pehle mujhe promise karo tum jyada stress nhi logi." He said caressing her hair.

N "Promise."

K "Naira, tumhe yaad hai nah Sahil."

N "haa Kartik. Aur vo itna badal kese gaya. I mean usne mujhse Shaadi. Disgusting!"