45

Two days at the St. Mungo, Elora is finally discharged after the healer checks on her, making sure she's perfectly fine physically and mentally. Two days, Dumbledore and Minerva keep visiting her in the ward and keeping her a company. She knows they don't trust her, she knows they will try to make her tell what happened. She already expected it. And then there's Potter, Weasley and Granger who will probably force her to tell them. She knows they won't stop until she tells them. Especially Granger, that sneaky, manipulative girl who'll make you answer her questions in a blink of eye without you realising. Elora has to be careful about whatever coming out of her mouth.

The school with start in four days, her school essentials are ready but she doesn't even touch them. The only thing she does is staring out of the window, as if she's waiting for someone. Her room is dark and gloomy despite the fact that her room was painted with white. Her room is just lack of light, the grey curtains covered the sun. She likes it that way. Her room back in the Riddle Manor was dark too. Her knees were brought up to her chest and her chin rest on her both knees. Just hugging herself on the armchair beside the window.

She looks like an emotionless doll, just staring at whatever is in front of her. Her eyes blank, her usual glossy pink lips, just pale. She looks pale. She needs some rest but she can't. Sighing quietly, she gets up to walk towards her bed and lay down, turning to her left side. Her mind as blank as her eyes, she can't think of anything else. The only thing that's stuck in her mind is the plan to gain their trust. She seems to forget her true self, the cheerful, elegant and sweet her. She's just an empty shell, no humanity or kindness survived inside her. It's all about revenge.

Elora's P. O. V

Sound of my footsteps clicking against the marble floor echoing around the empty and silent hallway. The potraits of random people and ghosts just flying around without any noise. So quiet, so calming. I could feel the cold wind blowing by my neck so slowly and softly almost alluring. I didn't expect to be so cold in the castle so I decided to only wear a maxi black dress with lace covering the arms. Not doing anything. Just walking around to get my mind off things. I turned the corner to see a stair in the end off the hallway.

I'm wondering if Harry, Hermione and Ron know that I'm here. Did dad told them? Dad doesn't look like he trusted me. I can tell by the look on his face, his eyes, his expressions and whenever he talks to me, he looks odd. Ah.. I shouldn't care about that old man right now. The only thing I have to care about is Potter. Father trusts me. I only got Father now. Nobody else care about me. They lied to me, straight to my face. They are just pretending to care. That doesn't hurt at all now. It used to be but now, it doesn't. The fact doesn't hurt me now. I don't care how bad it hurts.

"hey girl! What are you doing?! Put that lights off!" I hissed at the man in potrait who just yelled at me. Sending him a last glare before strutting towards the Astronomy Tower. I need some space. Despite the very cold wind hitting my face, my arms and my neck, I still climb up the stairs without any care. How stupid of me walking around the castle wearing a dress. Reaching the top, I found the telescope to study the stars and planets. I didn't have any chance to study Astronomy with Professor Aurora Sinistra since I went to Beauxbatons for my third year. Beauxbatons taught only the basics subjects and how to become a 'proper lady'. Cooking, baking, pastry, dancing and stuff. That school should be named 'How To Be A Wife Material Academy'.

Sighing, I stand in front of the railings while holding them tightly and closed my eyes just for a moment. I sucked in the air deeply until I can feel the problems in my mind disappeared. I let out another huge sigh and opened my eyes back. Rolling my neck with carcks before letting them hung down low. I looked up again to watch the beautiful views in front of me. The dark sky, the moon and the stars. the stars and moon shining brightly. It's always amaze me how the moon could still shine so brightly and lighten up this whole world while still in the dark. So independently. It is complete. I want to scream but I can't. I want to let out my frustrations of being betrayed but I can't. I can't do this. Can i? No, I am an independent woman. I can't! I can't show them I'm weak. Weak because of the betrayal. My heart can not crush because it is already torn to pieces. But the only thing I can do is smile. Yes, I am not weak.

A quote in my mind repeat again and again and again. It will never stops. It will always remind me of my worth, that I'm not just a woman but a Queen.

I have the body of weak and feeble woman but I have the heart and stomach of a King.

A smile cracked on my lips and I began laughing loudly until my eyes sprang with tears. I continued to laugh and laugh and just laugh. I am a Queen in my own kingdom. Without realizing it, my feet brought me to the Forbidden Forest all while skipping and smiling brightly. Now I don't care about anything.

If all of the kings had their queens on the throne
We would pop champagne and raise a toast
To all of the queens who are fighting alone
Baby, you're not dancin' on your own

Can't live without me, you wanna' but you can't, no, no, no
Think it's funny, but honey, can't run this show on your own
I can feel my body shake, there's only so much I can take
I'll show you how a real queen behaves, oh

No damsel in distress, don't need to save me
Once I start breathin' fire, you can't tame me
And you might think I'm weak without a sword
But if I had one, it'd be bigger than yours

If all of the kings had their queens on the throne
We would pop champagne and raise a toast
To all of the queens who are fighting alone
Baby, you're not dancin' on your own

Disobey me, then baby, it's off with your head
Gonna change it and make it a world you won't forget
No damsel in distress, don't need to save me
Once I start breathin' fire, you can't tame me

And you might think I'm weak but that is so wrong
But I'm stronger than I ever was before

If all of the kings had their queens on the throne
We would pop champagne and raise a toast
To all of the queens who are fighting alone
Baby, you're not dancin' on your own

In chess, the king can move one space at a time
But queens are free to go wherever they like
You get too close, you'll get a royalty high
So breathe it in to feel the love

If all of the kings had their queens on the throne
We would pop champagne and raise a toast
To all of the queens who are fighting alone
Baby, you're not dancin' on your own

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Hi guys, I'm really sorry for not uploading. I got really busy and forget about this story. Anyway, in this chapter I thought that I wanted to write about Elora being broken but in the middle of the story, I decided to stop for a while and I came across a TikTok video about the 'Reign' with the Kings and Queens by Ava Max as the background.

I fall in love with the song because I love how it talks about women being in charge. About women being the most powerful ruler and how a broken woman can be a Queen. For example, the Queen Elizabeth i, her father desperately wanted a son but when she was born, her father ignored her. She was broken but she became the greatest queen. No matter how hurt she is. For the girls, women who are reading this chapter, I just hope it will bring your pride up and remember that you are a princess, a Queen and you should be respected. Also, you should know that you are more than what you think.

thanks for reading!