Chapter Two - Encounter With The Two Boys

I hope you like this chapter! <3

The next day.

Yawning, I quickly got up and made my way to the bathroom. I am a morning person and I love mornings. I love the sun and the feeling I get from it. I feel more alive in the mornings.

On the other hand, I hate night time. I feel sick and lonely. I have always hate night. Darkness.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I made my way back into my bedroom and got ready for school.

I wore a pair of short jeans with a simple white tank top. I paired them with a pair of white converse. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and applied a little bit of makeup.

I am not that fond of makeup, maybe because I don't know how to put it properly. One time I put a brown lipstick on my eyebrows to fill them in.

Just...don't ask.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was satisfied. I grabbed my backpack with my phone and made my way downstairs.

"Morning!" I greeted everyone.

"Morning!" "Buenos Dias!" My parents replied.

I grabbed a piece of pancake and stuffed it into my mouth. What can I do? I was in a hurry.

"Take it slow!" My mother said.

"I'll see you guys later!" I said grabbing my keys and making my way out of the house.

Today's weather is good. Not too hot and not too cold. Just how I like it.

I opened my car and got in. I drive a Kia Sportage that my father got me from the middle east. He made a little research to see if they manufacture Kia Sportage in the US, but apparently not. He couldn't find one and I wanted it so badly, so he ordered it for me.

Don't worry, I didn't use my father's money, I worked hard at my father's warehouse to earn those money.

I started my baby and sped off. It usually takes 7 minutes from my house to the school. That's how small Galena is.

On my way to school, my car suddenly started to make sounds and stopped. I quickly got out and opened the hood to examine it. Smoke covered the inside and I started to cough.

Fuck!

Shit I curse a lot. oops.

I tried fixing the part that I thought was the problem, but nothing happened. I didn't want to call my father because I know him, he will send 2 bodyguards to make sure I am safe.

And I don't need them.

I left my car at the side of the road and locked it. I will call my father when I arrive at school and tell him what happened.

I started walking on the way to school. Half a minute had passed when suddenly a car honked grabbing my attention.

Inside...was David Johnson and River Martin. Damn.