Chapter Five - He Broke My Heart Again

I hope you enjoy this chapter! <3

Parking the car, River and I got out making our way inside the school

Parking the car, River and I got out making our way inside the school. For the past 2 or so days, I have been coming with River. According to my father and I quote, "It's not safe anymore, at least try to live normally with your classmates, so no one knows suspects anything."

I mean...I do understand that my father wants to protect me, but asking River to take me to school and taking me back is...? I don't know. I just miss my car.

Plus, it's not like River and I are friends.

River and I went to our separate ways through the hallway. I spotted my friends beside my locker and walked towards them. David was standing with them as well.

YAY! did her tell her?

"Hola." I greeted with a smirk. David immediately wiggled his eyebrows telling me not to say anything after seeing my smirk. I quickly understood and nodded.

"No offense David, but you're really stuck with that asshole because of your dad, right?" Camilla said bluntly. She doesn't know the real reason behind me coming with River, I just told her that my father's car is not working and he had to take my car.

"Yup." I said emphasizing the 'P'.

"None taken." David replied with a smile. OH this boy is whipped.

"Anyways, Mia we can work on the English paper tomorrow, is that okay?" David hopefully said.

"Sure, yes."

He turned around to leave, but turned back and said, "by the way, tonight River and I are going to a school party, would you guys like to come?" He was looking at me with pleading eyes. He wanted me to say yes so that Camilla says yes.

"Uhh..Sure." I said.

"River? I didn't think he is a club material." Cameron asked confusedly.

"Well, people surprise you." David smiled still looking at Camilla.

"So?" He asked again.

"Umm, okay. I don't mind." Camilla finally said making Cameron nod.

"Great, be ready at 7p.m. We'll pick you up all at Mia's house." He said and left.

The bell suddenly rang indicating that the first class has started. We quickly made our way to our first classes.

~ ~ ~

I have just been informed that I am no longer in detention thanks to River. I do not know what he told principle Carter, but I have to thank him.

As we made our way to the cafeteria, I saw Zack coming our way.

Oh, fuck off.

"Hey Mia, can I talk to you?" He said.

"I am busy Zack." I replied and continued walking into the cafeteria. He grabbed my arm and I could see David and River looking at us. Cameron and Camilla left us after I told them to.