Chapter Seven - Emotions

I hope you like this chapter! <3

"AHHHH!" I screamed at the sight in front of me

They turned to me with a grin. 

"Don't do that, there are kids here!" I yelled at my parents who were practically eating each other's mouth. 

"Opps..." My mother giggled, hiding her face in her husband's chest. My father had a smile on his face.

"Did you train?" He asked holding a serious expression.

"Yes, I did." I replied, "I am going, Cameron is waiting for me." 

"Aren't you going with River?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Just today." I rolled my eyes and left. 

I grabbed my backpack and made my way outside. After our encounter at the party yesterday, I messaged River that I will go with Cameron today. I know I said that I will not tell him, but he apologized, right?

He also kissed me on the cheek!

I tried to snap out of it and hopped in. 

"Morning." I greeted earning one back.

"So, what happened between you and River yesterday?" He wiggled his brows. 

"Nothing!" I giggled, "He just apologized..." I bit my lip.

"and?" He knows me too well.

"And he kissed me on the cheek." I quickly said earning a squeal.

"EWW! Don't squeal, you sound like Camilla!" We laughed. 

Parking the car, we stepped out and walked towards the school's double doors. 

I am so excited for today because River will tutor me math. Despite that hate I have for math, being with River might make it a little bit better. 

I walked towards my locker and found River standing beside it. 

"Good morning." I smiled shyly. 

"Morning..." He bit his bottom lip. "So, today we'll me at my house at 7?" He asked.

"Sure, that suits me." I nodded. 

"Okay, see you." He said and left. 

I quickly made my way to my first period, which is English, and sat in my usual seat. Josh and Allen sat in the same line as me, as well as, David. 

"So, Daddy's girl, I heard that you suck at math-" Josh laughed making some students laugh too. "and Daddy hired you a tutor, of course he will when his daughter is a loser." He added.

Just so you know, I never involved myself with these people, like never. The first time I did is when Allen cheated on Camilla, and since that day, they have been bullying me, but of course I won't let them.