Chapter Twenty - Luciano

MIA

Blood.

That is what I am covered in. Since the time I got here yesterday, I have been beaten as if I am a punching bag.

I just do not understand. Luciano wanted me to come for some unknown reason and yet he still did not show up. I have been here for a day and no one came to rescue me yet, but I know that they will come.

The problem is that even though my mother got the message and they followed the tracking device in my car, which is connected to my phone, my phone is not with me right now.

They have taken it and all my belongings as soon as I arrived yesterday night. I just hope they didn't destroy the phone.

Opening my eyes, another punch made contact with my face.

Do you know what's the worst part? Is that I do 't feel pain. I am not feeling anything. I am not sure if I became numb or I am just in love with pain.

Every punch makes contact with my face, I feel more alive as if I needed that to stay awake or sane.

Suddenly, the basement's door I assume opened and a man emerged from the other side.

Believe it or not, I do not know what Luciano looks like, none of us do.

I look up and was met with grey eyes that were clouded with anger and amusement all together. Dark, dangerous, yet amused eyes.

"Leave." He ordered the men who were punching the shit out of me.

They slowly stopped, but mot before punching me for the last time and left.

By now, only one eye is functioning.

"Mia, Mia, Mia, dear sister." He said with amusement in his voice, but I could see the anger coming out of him.

"Do you know how long I have waited for this moment? How long I have waited to find you?"

"What do you want with me?" I said firmly.

"Oh, I want a lot of things. Let's see. You dead and buried somewhere in the ocean, along with you fucking useless family." He replied with a smirk.

"You are sick! I can't believe Angelica raised a son like you!" I yelled.

"Don't you dare say my mother's name! You don't deserve to even say her name, let alone talk about her!" He yelled back as if I insulted his mother, when in fact, I insulted him.

"What. Do. You. Want." I asked again, dangerously this time as if he is in my place and I am in his.

"I told you what I want." He smirked.

"You could have done that by now, now tell me dear brother, what could you possibly want with me?" I smiled wickedly.

For some reason, I felt powerful and I wasn't afraid at all. It felt like I have been in this situation before when in reality, I never have.

"Our dear father, as shocking as it sounds, left you some stuff before he died." He started shocking me. I never thought Giovanni even cared about me. Didn't he try to kill me?

"Mhmm.." I said, waiting for him to continue.

"I need you to give me those stuff, Mia."