Chapter Six - A Kiss on the Cheek

I hope you like this chapter! <3

Also, please share, vote, and comment! I really appreciate it you guys <3

Wet.

That's what I am right now. 

Did I mention that I went to sleep and called it a day? Well...Cameron and Camilla did not.

Apparently, I forgot that there is a school party that I said I'll go too, and here are my friends standing in front of me holding an empty bucket of water that is already on me. 

They woke me up by throwing water at me, can you believe it? 

"Go.Shower.Now." Camilla said in her serious voice that made me quickly jump out of bed and march towards the bathroom. 

I can't believe I forgot that I have a party to go too. Fuck! I haven't told my parents yet, not that they will tell me anything, and if they did, I'll just throw this sentence in their face, "You told me to act normal, so I am acting."

I haven't trained in two days and I am not liking it. I know I said I hate training, but how can I prove to my father that I am ready for his missions? I want to be ready. I want to go and capture people and torture them. Bad people of course. I want to work beside my father and help him with the mafia. 

You know...my mother didn't want me to be involved in this...kind of work, but after I found out what she and dad has been hiding from me at the age of 6, I wanted too. I wanted to know this kind of life to see how my mother lived. How she suffered at the hands of my biological father.

Yes, Demetrio Gonzalez is not my real father, but to me he is. He is my life and just the mere thought of that man, who is now dead, makes me want to vomit. 

My mother told me the whole story of a man called Giovanni Russo. The man who almost killed his daughter; me. 

I quickly went back to my senses and tried removing these thoughts that I didn't want to think of in the first place and quickly showered. 

I wrapped a towel around my body and exited the bathroom. Cameron and Camille were doing there final touches on themselves. 

I glanced at the bed and found an outfit of mine that is already laid on the bed.

"I am not wearing that."

"You are." Camilla said as a matter of fact. 

"My father would kill me if he saw me wearing this." I retorted. 

"He doesn't have to see you wearing-" She held the dress up, "-this."

I huffed and took the dress from her hand, and walked back to the bathroom to dress. I took my underwear and my strapless bra with me. 

After wearing everything, I went back into the bedroom and Camilla started her work with my hair. She is so good with hair. 

On the other hand, Cameron knows a little bit about makeup and so, he did mine.