Chapter Nine - A Witness

I hope you like this chapter! <3

I don't know what it feels like to have a normal life

I don't know what it feels like to have a normal life. I still do things I want, but not everything. Many people like David ask me why I agreed to become allies with Demetrio. 

Well...It's a long story. 

You see, I have a sister named Lara. She is still back in New York under the protection of my men and Demetrio's. The reason I wanted to become allies with Demetrio is because of our father; Patt. 

I don't really call him a father anymore, so it's just Patt. Anyways, he is part of a very powerful gang back in New York, but of course nothing compared to Demetrio's mafia, but powerful than mine. 

So, I made a deal with him to protect my sister and of course my gang. I don't want to get into details now, but basically, my father is looking for us; especially for Lara. 

I wanted to bring her with me to Galena, but Demetrio thought its better for her to stay there with his friend Danny because they can protect her there better than here. 

Danny sometimes visits Galena, but he still lives in New York. He is going to come tomorrow to Galena and he is bringing Lara with him. 

I haven't seen her in over 3 months...I miss her a lot. 

But the problem is that Mia thinks that I am the only child...because I told her that. I didn't really think that Lara would ever come to Galena because I was the one who always went to her. 

So, I have to tell Mia that Lara is my friend and I have to tell Lara about Mia. Great.

I kind of liked the idea of introducing Lara as my friend, so Mia thinks there is something between us and backs off. 

Trust me...I don't want her to back off but she has to.

Opening the door of my car, I hopped in and turned the car on. I was about to drive off when I saw Mia come out of her house. She stood in her driveway and glanced my way. 

I sent her a small smile and she returned one back. I rolled down the window and said, "Aren't you coming?"

"Uh..thanks, but Cameron is coming to take me. He'll be doing that from now on." She said.

What the fuck...Demetrio didn't tell me anything.

"Oh okay...see you at school." I nodded and sped off without waiting for her reply. I was kind of mad...doesn't she want to come with me?

I know I have been rude to her and harsh, but why...UGH

This is for the best. 

I parked my car in the school's parking lot and got out. Walking towards the school's double doors, my eyes landed on Mrs. Jones.

Poor thing. Well, not poor, but anyways...she's dying tonight. 

Demetrio asked me to kill her if I wanted too and I said okay. David and I were the only ones here who knows the school properly and where Mrs. Jones's office is. So, tonight David and I are going to finish this mission.