Chapter Fifteen - The Trip pt. 2

I hope you like this chapter! <3

I can't believe him. I can't believe Cameron confronted Mia. Is he stupid?

Demetrio told me about everything yesterday night. He told me to be careful and make sure Cameron never says a word. I know he won't because I threatened him the last time. Like really threatened him.

I am just glad that he didn't say anything about me even though a part inside me wanted him to.

A part inside me wants this game to end. I can't see to avoid her. Every time I try to avoid her, I walk right back to her, willingly.

She's like a magnet that's pulling me towards her every time I try to stay away.

And I hate it.

I hate that I am not able to control myself even though I have to. Trust me, I am not going to make any more towards her or anything. I will leave her alone and let her be, those are the rules.

I know Demetrio has no problem with me being her boyfriend or anything, he's just scared.

Not only that, Demetrio is one of those who follow rules and deals. Once we made that deal, it's over.

I mean...okay he's scared right now that she would hate him or something, but eventually, she is going to find out, whether he likes it or not.

I look at her sleeping face and admire her. As much as I wanted her to go sleep in David's tent, so that I give her a sign that I don't care about her, I couldn't. I know I made up a lie about Camilla and all, but who cares, she believed it.

I just couldn't let her sleep with him even though I know David likes Camilla and I trust him. I just wanted her beside me. Just tonight.

I stroked her cheeks slowly making sure not to wake her up. She has an angelic face. A pure, innocent face.

When she asked me about Lara, I couldn't hide my smirk. I knew she's overthinking about it, especially when she saw me shirtless the other night.

But it's for the best, right?

-

The next morning, we got ready for our road trip. We were going to pass through couple of towns bear Galena, and maybe eat something at a restaurant.

"Hey, I have to talk to you." Cameron suddenly whispered.

We walked a little away so that we could talk freely.