Chapter Twenty Five - Visitors

I hope you like this chapter! <3

MIA

I woke up the next day feeling super energetic. I mean, today my grandparents from both sides are coming and I cannot wait to see them.

I cannot wait to see grandpa Mateo. He is the best. Not that I don't love grandpa Lorenzo; I love him so freaking much, but Mateo gets me more.

I mean...he is the one who convinced my father to train me and include me a little bit in the mafia, something that he didn't entirely do.

I walked out of my room after I did my morning routine, and walked towards the center area. Unfortunately, we are still staying in the warehouse and Camilla is still here.

Cameron went home because his parents are moving and he is there to help them.

Surprisingly, Camilla is doing well. I know I wasn't much of a helper, but I am glad David was their for here.

"Bonjour!" I greeted happily.

"Why are you speaking French?" My father scolded.

Not that he doesn't like the language, but he is so so proud of ours that he doesn't like me to speak another language. But then, we do speak English and he doesn't scold me.

I just rolled my eyes playfully.

I spotted River talking to David and Cam, and made my way towards him. Once he saw me, his face lightened up and a smile covered his skillful mouth.

God...he is so...

"Buanos dias, mi amor." He greeted, taking me by my waist. (Good morning, my love)

"Someone will see us!" I whispered, but he didn't let me go.

"Let me worry about that." He smirked, confusing me.

Isn't he afraid my father would see us?

"What do you mean?" I asked, clearly confused.

"I have talked to your father." He smiled happily, which only means one thing...my father approved of us dating.

"and he said yes?" I asked happily, earning a nod.

As soon as he nodded, I smashed my lips onto his. I didn't want to do it in front of everyone, but I was so happy that I did it.

5 seconds later, we heard someone clear their throat.

"Don't do that in front of me." My father said, disgusted.

"Fine." I leaned back and rolled my eyes again, playfully.

"When are my grandparents coming?" I asked my dad, who was busy on his phone.

"10 minutes and they'll be here." He replied.

"My grandparents are going to love you." I whispered to River, smiling.

"I actually already met Lorenzo and Valeria." He scratched the back of his neck.

Of course, you did.

"What about Mateo and Callie?" I asked, hoping that he didn't meet them because I wanted so bad to introduce him.

"No, I don't know them personally—just by the name." He replied, making me sigh in relief.

"Good."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

20 minutes later, they arrived. They should've arrived earlier, but there was too much traffic. When they came in, they greeted us and the four of them showered me with kisses.

I love them so fucking much.

One thing my grandpa Mateo bought for me, made my day. A gun. Of course, my father didn't like it, but who cares. It's for me, and I know he didn't like it because he doesn't want me to have one for me.

"So, any boyfriend?" My grandma Callie whispered. She is one of the coolest people I have ever met.

I am glad she found my mother.

It's a long story, but basically what happened is that Callie lost her baby girl when she was a baby and was taken to another family. When my mother came to New York to get away from my biological father, she met my father. With that, she later met Callie and Mateo. The resemblance was huge and so from what I know, they did a DNA test and my mother turned out to be their lost daughter.

Our family history is really complicated.

"Yes." I bit my bottom lip nervously.

"Finally! Who is it? Do we know him? How old is he and how did you two meet?" She bombarded me with questions.

"Calm down—!" I giggled, "—his name is River." I replied to her first question.

"River as in your father's partner in a deal River?" She asked, shocked.

"You know him?"

"Well, I know of him, but not him exactly. I heard Demetrio talking about him once." She explained.

"Are you happy? With him?" She smirked.

"Yeah." My eyes were on the floor by then because I was so shy.

"I am happy for you—I hear he is a good person."

"He is, a lot." I replied dreamily.

We kept talking for the rest of the night when finally we called it a day.

I walked back to my room, opening the door and getting in.

I faced my bed and was met with River.

"When did you get in here?" I grinned.

"Obviously before you." He smirked, making me giggle.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, as if I don't know why he's here.

"Can't I stay the night with my girl-friend?" He teased.

"Of course, you can."

I walked towards him and sat on his lap, with my legs around his waist, straddling him.

"God...you smell so good." He said, smelling me like a wolf. His face was buried in my neck, sniffing around and leaving few kisses here and there.

He faced me again and smashed his lips onto mine. The feelings I get every time he kisses me...I can't even describe.

"Mmm.." I moaned through the kiss.

"Mia, I think we should stop." He said making my heart beat fast.

"Why?"

"Because if we didn't, I don't think I'll be able too later." He murmured.

"Then don't."

~ ~ ~

I hope you liked this chapter ;)

Mia González On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara