Chapter Seventeen - I Have Feelings For You.

⚠️Just want yo say that this chapter goes back to before they finished school. A day or two before their finals.

I hope you like this chapter! <3

DAVID

I've had my eyes on her since River and I came to Galena. She's this bubbly girl who loves life and is kind to everyone. To be honest, I'm actually not kind at all and rude to everyone, or at least I was that. Now, River and I have to maintain this image in front of everyone. I know he's not doing a good job at it, but it's because River has never been kind in all his life, so it's really hard for him to act like one.

I glance at her, she was sitting at the front listening to the teacher as if her life depended on him. We are currently in math; our fourth period, with Mr. Arkan. River, Mia, and Cameron were all with Mr. Stevenson except for Camilla and I.

Beside her, was sitting Allen. The boy who cheated on her. He was trying to talk to her, assuming apologizing to her, but thank god she didn't pay any attention to him. Good girl.

The class shortly finished and all of us walked outside. I quickly made my way to her when I saw Allen grab her arm.

"I said no! Leave me alone, cheater!" She whisper-yelled, probably don't want to grab attention from other students.

"I am sorry Cami, please forgive me. I miss you." He went again.

"Allen, leave before I kill you. Leave!" She yelled this time grabbing few student's attention, but clearly she didn't care.

He was going to go again and say something when I stepped in.

"Leave her alone man, she said no." I firmly said.

"It's none of your business, Johnson." He growled. He was about to go again, still holding her arm firmly, when I stepped in again. I grabbed his hand and forced him to let go of her arm and twisted it earning a groan.

"She said to leave her alone, Allen." I dangerously said, and for a minute there, I was a mafia member and was ready to take out my gun and kill him.

"David, Allen, and Camilla! My office NOW!" Mr. Carter yelled.

We three walked to his office, Allen was walking ahead of us and Camilla and I walking together side by side.

"Are you okay?" I asked earning a nod. I could feel she's nervous because it's probably her first time at the principle's office, so I assured her.

"I promise, I will convince him not yo punish you, since you didn't do anything." I whispered receiving a blush.

She blushed and she looked...cute

We three entered Mr. Carter's office and sat on the chairs.

"What happened?" He asked sternly.

"Mr. Carter, it's totally Allen's fault. He grabbed my arm forcefully when I told him to leave me alone. David came to help me." Camilla explained bravely.

"That's not true, Mr. Carter!" Allen yelled.

"Raise your voice again and I will expel you!" He yelled back.

"Allen, you will have detention for 3 days straight, after school." He announced.

"But sir! I have practice." Allen exclaimed.

"You should have thought about that before you forced Camilla to talk to you." Mr. Carter fake smiled.

"And what about them?" Allen asked pointing at us.