BONUS CHAPTER

MIA

Glancing carefully to my right, I slowly walk to the two men guarding one of our men. My grip tightens around the gun in my hand, making sure it doesn't slip. I look behind me, making sure River is following. A smile covered his lips once he saw me looking at him. That made me smile. I quickly turn around towards the two black-suited men, and aim my gun at them.

"PUT YOUR GUN DOWN!" I scream, startling them. They quickly put their guns down, taking few steps backwards, shaking in fear.

"Is anyone else in this compound?" I whisper to River. He shakes his head.

Good.

I undo the rope around Fino's hands and legs. He was tied into the chair like an octopus.

"Thanks, Mia." He gratefully say, as I nod back.

River and I take the two men, zipping them onto the chair. The looked inexperienced and that what made our mission easy. Well, the thief broke into one of our offices and took something valuable. Fino followed the thief and killed him, retreating the stolen item. However, a day later, Fino was kidnapped on his way to his home. We immediately knew it was someone related to the thief.

"Tell your boss or whatever to recruit better guards." I dangerously say, as I look at them from head to toe.

We three left the compound carefully, making sure no one else was here. One of my father's men was waiting for us in the car. As soon as we hop in, he drives away.

"Next time, do not kill someone, just take him to the warehouse." I tell Fino, rolling my eyes.

"It was an accident." He replies sadly.

"Well, try not making an accident again. Mia and I had to cancel our date for this mission." River grumpily says, making me smile widely.

"I still don't understand how you two are so in love." Fino says.

"Aren't you in love with your wife?" I ask, arching my brow.

"I do, a lot. But not like you two." He replies. His face had this semi-disgusted look.

I just roll my eyes.

As we reached the warehouse, we make our way inside. My father was waiting for us in the center area. He looked angry.

"I will kill you!" He says, as soon as he sees Fino.

"I am sorry!" Fino whines, running away from my father. They disappeared somewhere in the warehouse, leaving River and I alone.

I knew what was coming.

"So...should we continue what we were doing?" He smirks, making me blush red.

"I am starting to understand Fino's perspective." I tease, earning a frown. His lips curved and his face went from being so happy to being disappointed.

"I was joking!" I giggle, as I jump on him, hugging him tightly.

"I love you so much, River." I whisper, earning a groan.

"The things you make me feel. Fuck. I love you." He whispers back, holding me tightly. One of his hands was on my lower back, and one on my ass, gripping it.

I was about to say something when my father cut me off.

"I don't want to see this ever again." He growls angrily. I knew he was referring to River and I, so I just roll my eyes.

"Dad, you have to get used to it." I say, as I made my way towards him.

"I cannot." He replies, glaring at River big time.

He loves River a lot, but he cannot fathom the idea of me being with him. I don't know why. I guess he cannot fathom the idea of me being with anyone because he's afraid I would get hurt. I do understand him, but dude...

"I will marry your daughter one day, so you have to get used to this." River firmly says, shocking my father and I.

Marry? Fuck, I want that.

My father's eyes widen. You could see they are getting our of his eye-sockets.

"No way." My father chuckles, looking between us two. When he sees that we are serious, he puts his right hand on his forehead.

"No! Wait, are you pregnant?" He asks suddenly.

What the hell?

River and I broke out laughing. It was so funny. If you saw my father's face when he said that, you would laugh.

"Calm down, I am not pregnant!" I laugh, as his face relaxed. "Yet." I add.

River and I walk away laughing.

So, that's out life now. River and I are a team, doing missions around America and sometimes Spain. We are in the same college because we cannot get away from each other. We have a puppy called August, and we love him so much.

You could say that we have our own small family.