Chapter Ten - Jealousy

I hope you like this chapter! <3 

"ADRIAN!" I yelled jumping on him and giving him the biggest hug ever

"ADRIAN!" I yelled jumping on him and giving him the biggest hug ever. God I love him.

"Hey Mimi!" He replied, hugging me back.

He likes to call me Mimi, in fact, this is the name he gave me when we were kids because he couldn't utter Mia. 

"I missed you!" My voice was muffled because my face was practically buried in his neck.

He puts me down and put both of his hands on each side of my cheeks, "I missed you too." 

"Welcome Adrian, how are you?" My mother greeted.

"I am good Leila, and you?" 

"I am good."

"Did uncle Danny come with you?" I asked.

"Yes, he did, but he has some work." 

Thank god there is no school today. I want to spend time with Adrian as much as I could. I mean you could say that he is my twin brother, but not exactly, you know? I am older than him in probably few months, but we lived everything together. He was my best-friend in New York and still is. 

Adrian and I went upstairs to his room, so he could settle down and organize his stuff, or should I say, I organize his stuff.  

"So, any boyfriend here and there?" He said while taking his stuff out of his bag.

"Umm...nope, you?" 

"Since you hesitated, it means that there is someone you want him to be, am I right?" He smirked. 

Fuck, he knows me too well.

"Maybe." I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me, I am all ears."

"Well...there's this guy named River, he is kind of my friend. I am not really sure what we are. But...I don't really know, I don't know what I am feeling or what I am feeling."

"You clearly don't know what you are feeling or talking since you said feeling twice." He laughed out loud.

UGH!

"Shutup!" I giggled.

"He got you right." He continued laughing. 

"I hate you." 

He just kept laughing. 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Opening the door to the diner, Adrian and I walked in. This diner is the town's most famous diner and everyone comes here to eat because the food is...fire. 

I told Adrian to find a booth and I walked towards the counter to order. After giving my order, I paid and walked back, but on my way back, I saw David and River sitting on the booth beside us.