Chapter Eleven - A Confession.

I hope you like this chapter! <3

"So, have you decided?" I asked casually

"Decided whether to die or join the mafia?" Cameron chuckled nervously.

"Yes, however, it is more like a gang." I nodded.

"Oh sorry." He joked, "How can you ask me that? does Mia even knows about you?"

"You'd be surprised with what she is and what she knows." I replied.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing. Now, what's your choice?" I asked firmly. I gave him all yesterday and he still hasn't decided. I mean...it's not math, it is either a yes or a no.

"I-I am scared." He stuttered nervously.

"Look, I understand, but you don't have another choice."

"I swear I won't tell anyone, please River." He pleaded.

I really felt bad for him. I know he is scared and I know he doesn't want to live this life, but he shouldn't have been at the school. I am not saying it is his fault, but it happened and now it is done. He saw us killing Josephine and he has to accept the consequences of this.

On the other hand, I cannot kill him, or should I say, I don't want to. He is innocent and he is Mia's friend. But in order to free him, I have to talk with Demetrio.

"Stay here, I'll come back later with the final decision."

I left the basement and went upstairs to Demetrio's office. My gang and I are doing our business in Demetrio's warehouse because we couldn't afford or actually didn't have time to buy one here. We only have one and that's in New York.

I knocked on the door and entered when I heard him say 'come in.'

"We need to talk." I started.

"What is it?"

"Cameron; Mia's friend, saw us kill Mrs. Jones at the school."

"Fuck!" He hit his palm on the table. "You should've been careful!"

"I know, but it happened and now he is in the basement."

"So? what do you want me to do? kill him?"

"No actually. I was going to ask you if I should let him go or force him to join." I explained.

"It is your gang and your call." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I mean...can't he give me a honest answer?

"I need a second opinion." I groaned.

"What do you want to do?" He asked curiously.

"I want...to let him go." I hesitated.

"Then do that."

"Wow, thanks man." I chuckled.