Chapter 10

__________

This chapter is dedicated to everyone that has voted and commented so far...thanks guys

Cheers to a double update🥂🥂😂
__________

Mo' and Semiloore just watched me in amazement as I told them about how I knew Ephraim. I was suprised they were acting this way. I couldn't wait to finish my talk so I could ask them what came over them. As soon as I was done, I held Semiloore's hands and started shaking them, I was asking why they acted that way.

Just then, we were called to start taking our forms. Semiloore and I went forward, Dunsin asked us what we were registering for and we told him. He gave us our different forms and asked us to fill it and submit them immediately. I looked around and didn't see any chairs in sight. We had been standing for over 45minutes, and my legs were already aching me. I had a leg condition, patella dislocation, and I don't dare stand or walk for long.

I continued looking around for a while, until I heard my name being called, Ephraim was calling. I walked up to him, he stood up from where he was sitting and pulled me down until I was sitting on the seat.

A smiled crawled up my face as I muttered a thank you.

" You are welcome" he said smiling, he sat on the desk near where I was sitting. I felt extremely nervous as I felt his eyes linger on me. I lifted up my eyes, only to see a large portion of the occupants of the room staring at us.

Semiloore and Mo' were grinning at us, I gave them a weird look and immediately they sucked in their teeth, I laughed quietly. Semiloore was using Mo' as a table as she was feeling her form and it really looked funny. The two girls had a way of making me happy when I was with them. I stared at them for a while before Ephraim's voice called me back to action.

"So you debate?" Ephraim asked. I nodded my head in response "that's cool" he added. "How's your Dad" he asked.

"He's fine, he dropped me off at school this morning" I said, the realization of what I said hitting me as soon as I finished saying it.

Why would I tell him my Dad drops me off at school. He would see me as a Daddy's girl now.

I thought as I groaned silently.

"Waoo, your Dad drops you off at school. You don't stay in the hostel right?" He asked.

" Yes I don't, isn't that obvious, you saw me last night" I snapped at him. And I regretted it immediately. " I'm sorry" I apologized.

" It's okay" he said.

"You stay on campus right" I asked.

" No I don't" he said. " But I stay off campus, far away from home" he added. Stressing the word far.

I giggled. " So, why were you at the restaurant the other night" I asked.

"Well, my Dad just got back from Florida last week, so he said we should have a family dinner".

" Oh" I said " so you are just two right, you and you younger sister".

" No we aren't, I've got an older sister. But not from my mum". He said, looking me in the eye. Just then , I remember my dad's words about his Dad impregnating someone in is Youth.

"Oh, okay" I said. Taking my eyes off his.

I continued filling the form and I stood up to submit. I turned back to wave him goodbye.

"I'll see you around then" he said.

"Yeah, take care" I said as I walked away.

Semiloore and Mo'were already outside. I walked up to them, as they were busy talking.