On The Way To Ba Sing Se

We spent most of our time waiting for Shen to leave by preparing for the trip. Thankfully Shen was leaving in two days which had given us plenty of time to prepare.

When the time came we hopped on Pepper to get to Ba Sing Se. Ikki and Rohan had packed us snacks and food for the trip. Hopefully Meelo won't throw them away like the last time all of us went on a mission. Geez, that was a long time ago.

Ikki sat close to me because Ba Sing Se had apparently changed and I wouldn't recognize it. Rohan gets air sickness on Bison, so he spent most of his time holding onto Ikki and throwing up in a bucket. Meelo sat in in the back on guard just in case is what he says.

I pet Pepper's forehead. "I'm sorry for the heavy load, girl." I turn around to look at Meelo who's slouching and picking his nose. "Meelo said that he was going on a diet!" Meelo stops digging in his nose.

He stares at me. "What do you mean?" "Nothing Meelo." I pet Pepper and we continue on.

On a bison the trip to Ba Sing Se is a whole day's worth of flying. We'll stop before dusk to eat a small meal, and we agreed that Meelo would take over as soon as it turns to night.

We land near a town. Meelo looks at me. "Can we just stay the night? Rohan's not feeling well." I nod. "Fine. Ikki and I can head into town to see if there's a place we can stay. Watch our stuff Meelo." Meelo nods. He helps our little brother off of the bison and he sits him down.

Ikki and I head into town. We find a suitable hotel. Our room was homey. It had a full bathroom and half a kitchen. Thankfully they had a futon and three beds. I could sleep on the futon while my siblings could sleep on the beds.

I examine the room while Ikki went to get our brothers. I check for bugs and any other creatures that might have made the hotel room their home. I find a few spirits which I'm sure my siblings won't mind them.

The three of them come into the room. Meelo and Ikki both help Rohan into the bedroom where he could rest. We all rest before we make the rest of the trip.

We wake up early to get a head start. I still piloted Pepper for the day. Rohan was feeling better today, so he was now hanging around Meelo rather than Ikki.

Sometime around noon we hit a large city. It was almost like Republic City. The city was near a large lake. It had humongous towers with airships everywhere.