Kai(again but Jinora and him have fun)

I look at Kai, or Shen?  He holds his arms up.  "You've finally caught me. Bolin, how are you?"  I look at Bolin.  Bolin swallows nervously.  I look at Shen.  "Really?  You're him?"  He nods.  "I need to clear my head."  I leave. 

       I head to Ikki's home.  I sit in the field and I just meditate.  After a while I open my eyes.  Shen's at the bison stables. 

     I get up.  I glare at him.  "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"  "I wanted to."  "And?"  He shrugs.  "After living a lie for so long I just had trouble."  "The airbending?"  He rubs his neck.  "I studied them for a long time.  My predecessor was kind of obsessed.  I studied the culture and everything.  I tried going vegan as well.  It didn't work but I tried."  He sighs.  "Look, Jinora I-I really wanted to be Kai.  I can't.  The Dai Li made me do terrible things.  No kid should ever have to go through something like that."  He sits down. 

     He looks at the grass.  "The other governors want to keep the Air Nation out of their states.  Thankfully I'm very influential and I've been able to keep that from happening.  I know what it means to you and your family since your grandfather was the last airbender."  He sighs as he lets some pieces of grass blow through the breeze.  "I have the bills and recordings from the others.  I've been able to keep it under wraps and in my control, but several of the more southern states are rebelling.  It'll be a civil war."  I sit beside him.  "I uh, I had no idea the stress you were under.  And thank you for trying to keep the Air Nation in the Earth States."  He nods.  "It's nothing, really. They're in the states for humanitarian missions. Besides, I remember how much you liked to help people." I nod. "I do. After the Dai Li un did the the brainwashing, why didn't you come back to the Air Nation?"  He sighs.  "Like I said I had done terrible things as the Dai Li's pet.  I wasn't really sure if Tenzin would've let the Dai Li's pet into the Air Nation.  Remember that night?"  I nod.  "Yeah, I do, Kai."  He laughs.

     He looks at my tattoos.  "When did you get your tattoos?  They look beautiful on you."  "After Zaheer infiltrated the Southern Air Temple."  He tilts his head.  "After who did what now?"  I laugh and tell him all about what happened after him and the other air benders were captured. 

        As Kai and I talked, I could see the Kai I knew.  I couldn't see Shen clearly, but Kai instead.    I've finally locked onto his spirit. 

       We laugh together.  "Okay, I remember reading about Kuvira's giant robot somewhere.  That's amazing.  The adventures you've been on."  I nod.  "Yeah."  We both hear the door open. 

       Korra's standing at the porch.  She walks down to us.  She crosses her arms.  "Who are the two rogue airbenders, Shen, Kai, whoever you are?!"  Kai gets up and I stand up with him. 

     He sighs.  "We call them the tornados.  They bring nothing but bad luck.  They somehow have recruited airbenders in Republic City as well.  That was part of my visit."  Korra nods.  "Where's their hideout?"  "We don't know for sure it keeps moving."  She nods.  "I'll find them."  She walks off. 

     Kai and I look at each other.  He smiles at me.  "I'm glad that you're okay."  I nod.  "Uh, thanks.  I need to find my brother, or my parents will kill me."  I start to run for the house and Kai follows me. 

A/N. Writer's block has caught up with me so that's why this chapter is so short(I probably won't post a new chapter for at least 2 weeks. ) Also, this chapter makes me want to do a western/country/cowboy lok fic.