Finale

Two weeks later...

Jinora's POV:

I pack some stuff onto Pepper. Kai walks over and helps secure a crate. "It was certainly something having you here Jinora. You're welcome back anytime." He gestures towards Ikki's house.

I smile at him. "Thank you, and this is only a small supply run to the airbenders in the Fire Nation." I kiss his cheek. He blushes and rubs his neck. "Uh, I would love to go with you, but sadly I have paperwork and I need to run my state." He laughs.

I put another crate on the saddle. "Well, uh at least we uh helped Dump's state." He nods. "Yeah. Dump's election isn't going well there. He's uh he's losing. Calling the election a fraud." I laugh. "Really?" "Yep, his uh opponent isn't ideal, but uh at least he will hopefully allow doctors and medical professionals to go down there and help." "That's good for them." He nods. "Yeah, so uh how long?"  I smile at him. 

    He hops up and helps me secure another crate.  "At least a week."  He groans.  "Aw, don't be sad."  He smiles.  "At least it will only be a week."  "Yeah, what about your election how is it going?"  "Well, uh currently we are leading by a lot.  My campaign manager is saying that I will most likely win."  I nod.  "That's great."  We quickly finish with the rest of the supplies. 

     We slide off of my bison.  "I'll uh send you messenger hawks."  He laughs.  "Alright."  He hugs me.  "It's only a week."  I quickly kiss him.  "Only a week, I'll see you then Kai!"  He smiles.  "Yeah, and we could go to the park for a walk."  I smile at him as I go to get onto my bison.  "I love you."  He blushes.  "Love you too, Jinora."  I hop on my bison.  "I'll see you in a week."  He waves.  "Pepper, yip yip."  I lift off. 

A/N I believe this was a good ending I did not want a big ending just like a small ending.  After the big dumpster fire of a chapter that was "Dinner the Fourth" I wasn't feeling it anymore.  I was also running out of chapter titles sooo yeah.  Thanks for uh the star things and comments.  Everyone who read my fanfic thank you I've never felt so loved before.  I also may post this fanfic on Ao3 now that it's done in case any of your friends or such read that rather than Wattpad so yeah.  Thanks for everything.