After The Trial

Jinora's POV:

         I sit waiting for the judges to decide whether or not Kai will keep his job.  They've asked Dump, my father, and Korra into a back room.

Asami fidgets with her necklace. I look at her. "Think they'll let him keep his position?" She nods. "Yeah, I mean he violated the law for a good cause. Besides most of the Earth States and Republic City know about the entire incident." I nod. "I agree, he's a great governor besides.  This is his first offense right?"  "Yep, Kai will keep his position."  "Great." I watch the other governors talking.

Korra walks over to Asami and I. "Hey, so we've came to a decision." "Which is?" Asami crosses her arms and stares at her wife. "Kai will keep his position as long as he does repeat the incident."  I smile.  "That's great news!"  Korra nods. 

    The judges and the president enter the room.  They give their final decision.  I see Governor Dump erupt in anger across the room.  I look over to Kai.  Him and his staff are celebrating. 

           Everyone starts to leave the building.  I stand outside talking with my father. 

     He laughs.  "I never thought I'd meet Kai again and he turns out to be a criminal."  "Innocent until proven guilty. Besides, he saved Rohan, I don't think that's a criminal action."  He laughs.  "Yes," he straightens his coat, "um, I need to get home, Rohan has come down with a fever."  "Could it be Dump's plague?"  My father scratches his head.  "I do not know."  He strokes his beard. 

      Asami walks over.  "I couldn't help to over hear that Rohan is sick."  My father nods.  "Yes, has any of your children gotten sick?  I noticed that Korra had gotten a call during our meeting and came back with a concerned expression."  Asami nods.  "Yes, Hiro was nauseated and Juno was throwing up according to Mako."  My father's expression turns sour.  "Those are symptoms of Dump's plague."  Asami frowns.  "I need to get home."  She rushes off. 

      My father frowns.  "I hope Rohan or you do not get the illness.  Or Korra, who knows what could happen with her avatar spirit."  I sigh. "I hope so too.  Kai said that Dump's people are dropping like flies."  My father rubs his temples. 

       Kai walks over and hugs me.  "Hey, I'm keeping my job.  Tenzin, what's wrong?"  My father rubs his head.  "Rohan has a fever and Korra's children are sick."  Kai frowns.  "Oh no, have you called a doctor?"  "Not yet, Asami rushed home with Korra."  Kai nods.  "Maybe we could finally stop this thing.  Would you mind if I bring my physician to your home to take a look at Rohan?"  My father shakes his head.  "Whatever you have to do."  Kai nods.  "Okay, uh I will see you two at your house."  He leaves. 

       We head to the house.  Ikki somehow arrived home before us.  Rohan's laying on the couch sleeping. 

     My mother looks at my father and I.  "He threw up and now he has chills."  My father looks at my little brother.  "That is the symptoms of Dump's plague.  Though, don't worry, Kai is coming here with his physician."  My mother nods.  "Alright.  Should Meelo stay here?"  I nod.  "Yes, incase he could've gotten the virus."  Meelo and Ikki both look at us.  "Huh?"  My mother sighs.