Ba Sing Se

Author's Note:  Hi all, this chapter and the last chapter were pretty short, so I'm making the next chapter longer.  Also I may not update for at least a week or two because I'm moving into a new home and school so I'll be more focused onto those rather than this.  Thank you for being so interested in my writing.  Whenever I get on Wattpad and I notice that someone's favorited this story or added it to their list it makes me extremely happy, so thank you.  Now, onto the story.

      Sometime around noon we hit a large city.  It was almost like Republic City.  The city was near a large lake.  It had humongous towers with airships everywhere. 

    Ikki comes beside me.  "This is Ba Sing Se."  "It really has changed!"  She nods.  "Of course!"  She points at the large lake.  "That's Lake Laogai," she points to a park like area, "and that used to be the palace."  I stare at the city while Ikki pointed out every new thing. 

       Ikki directs me to a spot of land near Lake Laogai.  A large house was there with stables and a large yard.  Ikki runs to the house and Meelo followed her. 

        Rohan helps me with Pepper and we go to the house.  It was definitely decorated by air benders.  It  reminds me of the Southern Air Temple's architecture.  It has a brown roof with various plants growing around the house. 

            Ikki holds out her arms.  "Welcome to my home that I use when I am in Ba Sing Se!"  Meelo was already in the kitchen.  He must've stayed here a few times while doing humanitarian missions. 

         Rohan looks around.  "How many bedrooms are there?"  Ikki crosses her arms.  "There's six bedrooms and five bathrooms.  I always house airbenders here while they're doing humanitarian missions here or around Ba Sing Se."  She looks at Meelo who's making dinner for us.  "Meelo, hold off on that.  I need to show Jinora and Rohan around the city."  He nods and stops what he's doing. 

     She takes us into the garage where she has a satomobile  waiting.  We leave the house.  Ikki's a good driver surprisingly.  I figure she's not a good driver. 

    We drive through the city.  The city's as big as Republic City.  Perhaps better.  Ikki points out various things about the city and every building. 

     She drives to the government building.  "I need to grab some papers.  Wait in the car."  Rohan and I nod.  She leaves.