Chapter 1

Sitting near the window of her room she looked at the blessings of Allah. The rain was getting furious second by second. Seems like clouds are crying for there love for ocean aware that they can't meet each other. The petrichor of their love was blooming the whole surrounding.

She sighed in satisfaction absorbing the surrounding aura of rain.
But life doesn't take a second for giving reality check. She smiled sadly at the irony. Just like the clouds have stored the heart of ocean in themselves, she  has also stored someone entirely in herself but just like cloud she has also earned for the love of certain someone. Even when she knew just like the clouds can't meet the ocean she also can't get her love.

"Hoooorrrr jaldi aao. Ammi ne garam garam pakode banaye or kya batau uski khushbu to pure mohalle me faili hui hai" She came to reality when her cousin aka her best friend called her for evening snacks.

"Tum uthi nhi abhi tak chalo jaldi"
Fajar didn't even gave her chance to speak and dragged her to the living room downstairs.

"Ammi ka call aya tha?"
Her khaala asked her as she entered the living room.

"Nhi khalajan Ammi ko aj kal unki badi beti or nawase se fursat kaha."

"Han han drame dekho iske, jaise abba ke das call aye hi nhi hoge." She dramatically said making a very masooom expression which was not digested by Ahmer.

"Han to hai hum apne abbu k ladle aap kyu jal rahe hai." She was not to sit back in this fight.

"Jale mere dushman. Jal to tum rahi ho, apni behn se bhala koi jalta hai."

"Shut uppp!" She said throwing the cushion at his face who was chewing the pakodas very inhumanly.

Everybody shook their heads at their fight as it was everyday thing for them. They both began to run after each other with cushions in their hands and soon Fajar joined them which caused them to look like lunatics.

"What the hell is happening here?" A loud voice boomed in the haveli which startled Ahmer and the result was the loud crashing voice of glass.The cushion which was aimed at Hoor colloided with the vase. Pin drop silence surrounded them as both of them together looked at the crushed flower pot of Dadijan's dowry.

They looked at the owner of the voice which was to be blamed for the accident.

Hooriya's heartbeat skipped for a second hearing his voice.
Her back was facing the main gate where he was standing. She was sure as hell that even if it was not her fault he would definitely blame her.

"Bh..bhai..bhaijan... ap kab aye? Aye na darwaze par kyu khade hai?" Ahmer stuttered profusely.

"Ham abhi ate hai!" Hoor tried to disappear from the scene. But the next words of Zaydan rooted her to her spot. "Pehle Dadijan ko to batado what you have done THIS time". He said pressuring at this like it wasn't the first time she had caused any problem.

"Ap tension na le. Unhi k paas ja rahe hai." She answered him now changing her route to Shahana Begum's room.

"Aree aree tum kyu jaogi unke pas vase Ahmer se toota hai to wahi jayega." Fajar tried to save her bestie from the situation.
"Koi baat nhi Fajar hum sambhal lege waise bhi Dadijan hame nhi dategi". Hoor just spared a glance towards the fun intruder and sprinted off to Dadijan's room.

"Bhai apko use aisa nhi kehna chahiye tha. Asal me galti to apki hai. Na ap aakar itne zor se chillate or na hi hm log darte..."
"Bakwas band karo tum apni!"
Fajar at once went silent at her brother's rude words.

"Wo is ghar ki fard nhi hai. Use koi farak nhi padega kuch toote ya nhi. Lekin tum log to is ghar k fard ho, tum logo ko khayal rakhna chahiye." He at once turned to his mother "Or Ammi ap...ap bhi inhe kuch nhi kehti. Nuksan hamara hua hai us ladki ko koi farak nhi padega."

"Bas karo Zaydan. Kya ho gaya hai tumhe? Galti tumhari bhi thi jiski saza ab wahi ladki lene gayi hai. Or ab wo bhi is ghar ki fard hai kaan khol kar sun lo tum. Agli baar mai aisi baat tumhare mu se na sunu." Rukhsar begum scolded her son and went away to the kitchen.

Zaydan took time to register his mother's word. She was just his Chachi's sister's daughter. It was just roughly 4 to 5 months since her stay here and everyone was already taking her side in everything. He came out of his thoughts when he heard Ahmer's disbelieving voice.

"Hooorrriyaaa".

Can this evening can get any worse. He thought and turned around.