Chapter 7

Happy reading.

××××××××

Ibrahim was seeing preparations of his sororal nephew's birthday party when he was distracted by the call of his best friend.
"Ha hello Ibrahim tum ghar par ho?"
"Waleakukassalam Zaydan." Ibrahim replied. "Ha mai ghar par hi hu. Tum aarahe ho na sham me birthday me."

"Ha ha mai aa raha hu wo tumhara event planner kon hai?" Zaydan asked him ignoring his sarcastic remark.

"Umm 1 minute...koi Hooriya Rehman hai kyu?"
"Ha to wo abhi waha pohoch rahi hai or wo college se direct ayi hai to uske khane ka arrangement karo." Zaydan directly ordered him.

"Hey...hey...hey hold your horses man kya masla hai ye."

"Ohh...ha wo..."
Zaydan stopped thinking what to say who was she to her? What was their relation? Till morning they didn't even looked at each other from many days. And now he was ordering her meal.

"Zaydan...you there?"

"Ohh yes...she is Nusrat chachi's relative and I dropped her here. Just take care of her meal." He came out of the thoughts when Ibrahim took his name and replied quickly and cut the call without listening further.

×××××××

Hoor entered the house and immediately started checking her team's work and decorations when he saw a young lad and an elder lady coming to her direction with a smile on their faces.

Ibrahim informed his mother about Hooriya who instantly came to her. Ibrahim Ali's father and Jahangir were family friends since long. That was also the reason of Ibrahim's and Zaydan's deep friendship. And hence, both families invite each other to the family gatherings & parties.

Hooriya politely greeted them with the salam.

"Jeeti raho beta, aao andar aao. Hame pata hi nhi tha k tum Jahangir sahab ki rishtedar ho."

"Ji??? Ap kaise...?"

"Just now I got a call from Zaydan." Ibrahim didn't let her complete her question and answered.

Ooh...so he told them about her. She thought.

"Aree itna mat sochiye beta. Unke or hamare purane talukat hai. Aa jao andar ham khana khane baith rahe hai tum bhi ajao."

"Nhi nhi aunty itni takalluf ki zarurat nhi hai." Hoor politely declined th offer.

"Ammi ap chale hm ate hai." Ibrahim told her mother and turned towards her.
"Takalluf ham nhi ap kar rahi hai. Zaydan ne mujhe kaha apne subah se kuch nhi khaya."

Hoor was astonished at the revelation. She didn't knew that Zaydan can be concerened towards her. In a trance thinking about him she followed Ibrahim to the dining area.

×××××××××

It was after lunch time when she just finished the touch ups to the decorations. She was exhausted after such a hustle bustle. Cake was yet to be collected before party. She decided to go home for getting ready. Informing and guiding the workers she hailed a cab.

As soon as she entered the house she was greeted with Ahmer running towards her.
"Aap event manager hai na Ibrahim bhai k yha ki. Bataye na khane me kya banne wala hai?"

He asked her excitedly.
"Kya yaar Ahmer 2 ghante me function hai hmko tayar ho kar wapas jana hai or apko khane ki padi hai". She irritatingly replied.

"Ha na dekho agar veg hoga jaise dal sabzi to mai abhi zada khana khaluga or agar nonveg hoga to mai abhi khana hi nhi khaunga ab raat k liye jagah chahiye na pet me." He dreamily was explaining his point of view.