Chapter 14

Surprise update😍
(Sigh) I know I said new chapter will be published on tuesday but most of u asked for it early so here I am.

Enjoy!

××××××××

Hoor was sitting with her mother while Fajar was showing her shopping to her Khala. Hadi was as usual in Hoor's lap. Hoor's mother was seeing her dresses in awe. Richness was clearly visible in dresses and jewellery. She looked at Hoor who was enjoying seeing the shopping with sadness in her eyes. She couldn't shop for her daughter. She wished her daughter could look as equal as them. But they were saving money for upcoming wedding. She could only afford to bring one dress for Hoor for main function.

When Fajar went to keep the things back she turned to her daughter. "I am sorry beta. Hm sirf apke liye 1 hi dress kharid sake..."

"Tch...kya zarurat thi ammi apko kharcha karne ki. Aapi k shadi k dresses ko abhi tak hmne hath nhi lagaya. Hm wahi pehen lete. Ap bhi na." She looked at her mother disapprovingly.

"Beta mai kaise na leti. Yha sab itne ache ache kapde pehente hai. Mai bhi chahti hu ki meri beti un se zada na sahi unse kamtar bhi na lage."

"Ammi hmari pyari amiiiii...apki beti sabse pyari hai. Or hame mehenge kapdo ki zarurat nhi hai acha dikhne k liye." Hoor said flicking her hair like a queen amd tried to ease the situation.

Rukhsar who came to give her haldi dress got teary eyed looking at the mother-daughter love. Wiping the tears away she entered acting casual.

"Hoor...ye lo maine tumhare liye haldi ka joda banwaya hai. Sham ko function me yahi pehenna."
She lovingly said to her and forwarded the dress.

"Aunty...nhi iski zarurat nhi hai. Ammi boleee naaa." She declined her politely and then turned to her mother.

"Maine sabke liye banwaya hai beta. Inkaar mat karo. Or ye tumhare size ka hai mai kya karugi ise rakh kar. Lelo beta please." Hoor couldn't deny her after her pleading. So she reluctantly took the dress and thanked her.

Haldi function was in the evening. No one has talked to her about her wedding till now. All were busy in some or the other work. She came out of her room in search of Mirha who couldn't stay in one place even after sitting in Mayon. It was already 1 pm and she had to get her ready.

She was walking downstairs when she saw him walking upstairs looking down. She stopped in her tracks seeing him after 2 days. Her breath stuck when he stopped and looked up at her. His eyes were bloodshot red as if didn't slept for days...his hair were dishealved. She had this stupid urge to move his hairs from his forehead with her hands.

Zaydan was looking at her like he was drought and she was first rain of the season. He soo much wanted to look away from her but couldn't thinking he is looking at her for the last time.

"Hoor!" They both looked away at Mirha's voice. She was maybe shouting from her room. Without looking at him again she turned away and walked towards Mirha's room.

××××××××

Zaydan stood there for good two minutes looking at where she was standing a while ago. Shaking his head he walked to his room. He was furious. At himself. He was loosing his control. Punching the wall nearby he didn't cared about the damage he was doing to himself.

"Zaydaaaaan". He looked at his mother who was looking at him shocked with mouth wide open. Locking the door she came inside.

"Kya ho gaya mera bacha. Ye kya haal banaya hua hai." She lovingly asked caressing his face.

"Ammi...ammi..." he started crying like a baby. Rukhsar took her son in a hug not able to see his state.

"Ammi wo kyu nhi milti mujhe. Wo kyu maaf nhi karti mujhe. Ammi please ap usse kahe na k wo mujhe maaf karde. Please ammi usse kahe naa k wo kisi or se shadi na kare. Ammi please na maine apse aj tak kuch nhi manga please ammi ap meri khwahish puri karegi na. Ammi mai bhot sharminda hu ammi lekin mai nhi kehna chahta tha jo maine kaha. Mai to us lamhe se pachta raha hu. Use kahe na wo jo saza dena chahti hai mujhe manzur hai lekin itna zulm na kare mujh par. Mai mar jaunga uske bagair. Please Ammi..."