Chapter 24

Happy reading🤗

The biggest fear in human is to confess his fear. The son of Adam goes through a swirl of emotions but couldn't cry in front of anyone, it is the matter of his ego. Ego. The biggest enemy of human now a days, wether it be a son of Adam A.S or daughter of Bibi Hawa. But we need someone who could understand us without telling anything. Someone should love us with taking our flaws as our perfections.

Zaydan was thinking the same. Hoor was assuring him to be with him in every condition but he was afraid. Afraid to lose her. Afraid she might leave him after knowing the risks her life can get while bonded to him.

"Hoor do you trust me?" He asked with his voice wavering a little. Hoor looked at him through wet lashes and nodded assuring him that she will be with him no matter what the situation, no matter the circumstances she won't leave him ever.

"Hoor mai apse bhot mohabbat karta hu or shayad apse bhi pehle se. Us din jab maine apko Zain k sath dekha tha ap use propose kar rahi thi."

"Ham unhe propose nahi kar rahe the practice kar rahe the apko propose karne ki." Hoor cut him off.

"I know...

Flashback:

He drove fast on the roads of city. He was furious. Furious on himself for falling for her.

Suddenly his phone ranged. Seeing an unknown number he parked the car at side and answered the call.

"Assalamualaikum. Mai Zain bol raha hu. Hoor ka..." he was cut off by Zaydan.

"Waleakumassalam. Mera no. Kaise mila?" He furiously said.

"Wo maine Hamza nahi... Haider. Nahi shayad Ali tha. Jo bhi hai usse no. liya. Mujhe zaruri baat karni thi."

"Mai sun raha hu." No matter how much he didn't want to, he talked to him rudely.

"Hoor tumhe pasand karti hai. Or wo aj raat tumhe propose karne wali hai. Please uska dil mat todna." Zaydan was shocked at first but then controlled his heart.

"Mujhe tumhare baare me kuch nahi pata. Lekin Hoor logo ko pehli mulakat me samaj jati hai. And I trust her. She loves you. Wo to mujh par practice bhi kar rahi thi tumhe propose karne k liye. Just don't break her heart." Zain pleaded him while he relieved the breath in relief knowing she was just practicing. His heart did a summer salt.

"I assure you Zain. I also love your sister. And I won't let a single tear leave her eye."

After assuring him more he cut the call and was about to start the car with intention of buying her a ring when his phone rang again. He frowned seeing an unknown number again flashing on his phone, but picked up the call.

"Lagta hai tum aise manoge nahi Zaydan Jahangir." A voice said from the other side.

"Kya bakwas hai? Kon baat kar raha hai?" Zaydan alerted his senses.

"Bakwas to tum kar rahe ho. Yeh akhari warning de raha hu. ARH Interiors se agreement sign karlo. Warna tumhare liye acha nahi hoga."

"Apni beghairat dhamkiya apne paas rakho Wahaj Sheikh. Mai tumse darta nahi hu." He stated without any fear.

Wahaj laughed out loud.

"Dhamkiyaaa? Lagta hai Hooriya Rehman se dosti karni padegi." Zaydan let out a growl at the mention of her name from his mouth.