Chapter 12

Important note:
In 10th chapter I wrote that Hoor prayed Isha & tahajjud together. So I want to clear one thing that you can't pray it together.
×××××××

Enjoy!!!

Flashback- (What happened that night)

Dragging Zain with her she entered nearby restaurant and giving order they took a sit at a booth.

"To...kya baat hai start ho jao." Zain nudged her playfully. He was solely a big brother figure for Hoor. He was her taya's only son and being alone he has always cherished Hoor as his younger sister. They were like a siblings. Everyone knew about there bond and were comfortable with being them together.

Hoor started narrating him the wedding incident. Zain was furious first for her careless attitude but calmed down when she told him full story. Zain noticed how was she talking about Zaydan and how her eyes twinkle at his name.

Only after narrating her story she took a deep breath and looked at Zain who was looking at her with raised eyebrows.
"Are you sure ye tumhari kahani hai." Zain asked her.

"Kya matlab?" Hoor looked at him confused.

"Nhi mera matlab hai tumhari kahani me tumse zada Zaydan hai isliye pooch raha tha."
Hoor blushingly looked away.

"Hawwwww. Is that the blush I see on you." Zain exclaimed dramatically but Hooriya slapped him telling him to shut up.

"Kahi mohabbat to nhi ho gai usse?" Hoor looked at Zain astonished. It was there thing they will know what is in other's heart without knowing.

"Mohabbat???? Hame ishq ho gaya hai unse. Kab? Kaise? Nhi pata. Lekin sirf itna pata hai k wo pehle shaks hai jise hmari taklif me taklif hui hai. Pata hai bhai hmko laga tha k ye stupid teenage crush hoga lekin...Aisa pehli baar hua hai k unke aane k pehle hame unka ilhaam ho jata hai. Or ham koi galat kaam me nhi padna chahte. Hame samaj nhi araha hm kya kare. Hmne us raat k baad se sirf unhe duao me manga hai. Ham jante hai ye sahi nahi hai lekinn ham kare bhi to kya kare. Hmara dil par kabu nahi raha bhai."

Hoor opened her heart in front of her brother. After coming from the wedding she couldn't help but think about Zaydan. He was on her mind constantly and when she couldn't take it she started ignoring him. It was first time when she was feeling this emotions.

"Agar Allah ne hmare dil me unke liye mohabbat dali hai to wo hmko zarur milege." Hoor further added.

"Mujhe pata hi nhi chala meri behn kab badi ho gai." Zain finally said patting her head. "Hoor...sach me mohabbat hai?"

"Bhai agar mohabbat na hoti to hm kabhi khud ko iske giraft me nhi dete. Lekin pata nhi in 3 dino me hmne kaise kisi anjan shaks par bharosa kar liya. Pehle hame bhi laga tha ke sirf 1 crush hai lekin...it didn't took me a second to fall in love with him."

"Puri Laila ban gayi hai ap to..." Zain teased her. "Dekho Hoor agar wo tumhara hai to use koi nhi rok sakta tumhara banne se. Lekin agar nhi hai to tum chahe kuch bhi karlo wo tumhe nhi milne wala. Or agar tum sure ho apne feelings ki to use jakar batado. Islam bhi yahi kehta hai k agar ap kisiko pasand karte hai to usse sabse khubsurat talluk nikah ka hai. Agar wo mane to thik warna you have to move on."
She nodded understanding his point. "1 or baat Hoor...yeh bhi ho sakta hai k Allah ne tumhare dil me uska ishq tumhe aazmane k liye dala hai. Ho sakta hai k yeh sirf tumhari azmaaish hai."
Hoor nodded and than started explaining her plan excitedly.
"Okay so I will just go to him and ask for marriage and if he denied on my face I will come back and if said yes I will tell him to send proposal."