Chapter 5

Author's note:
Special thanks to thatabaya_graphics for making amazing cover for the book.

Long chapter ahead.
Happy reading.

×××××××××

Morning the most dreaded part of the day was when she had to ride to college with him. She wasn't agreed to this but one look from Shahana Begum and now it was her daily routine.

They both go to college together but he use to drop her 2 streets away from the college. It was her first year in event managing while his was third in interior designing. He was balancing business as well as studies together with the help of his father.

Zaydan took a gap of 2 years for understanding the business after his Dadajan's death. But now he has to complete his studies for further expansion of business.

Hoor use to directly go to her job after college by public transport so returning wasn't a problem. She worked from 2pm to 6pm in a private company for experience.

It was just another day when she entered the college before him as she didn't want students to make things about him & her.

She was not a perfect muslimah but she used to do hijab as much as she could.

She was now searching for her friend who was coming from last 15 minutes. When she had had enough she turned to go to her class but stopped seeing a boy may be senior standing in front of her.
"Salika tumne parde ka bada anmol rakha hai
Ye aankhe katilana inhe hi khula rakha hai" He said copying a shayari.

"Salika apne islam ka bada anmol rakha hai
Ye harkate ap jaise logone kar kar kar hame badnaam kiya hai"

As soon as he registered her words he shouted loudly rubbing his eyes because she attacked him by pepper spray. Now students bagan to gather around them. She turned around only to see Zaydan standing there with expressionless face.
Jabse khade khade tamasha dekh rahe the itna nhi hua k aakar help hi karde. Ab to 1 or chiz mil gayi hogi hamse nafrat karne ki. Huh!!!
She began to talk with herself in her mind.

Again turning to that boy she saw him talking with the principal. Principal narrowed his eyes at both of them and called them to his office.

"Sir he was flirting with me. I just gave an answer. You can ask him and if he chosed to lie I have witness because many students saw him approaching me."

Sir turned to him with strong posture." Is it true?"

"Ye..yes sir."
"And Sir he is not the only one many boys approaches girls in wrong way and those who doesn't raise their voice like me are blackmailed by boys like them."

Principal looked at her for a second and then glanced at that boy who was still rubbing his swollen eyes. Hooriya couldn't help but giggle at him. Principal turned to her raising his eyebrow as if asking why she was laughing at such serious situation.
"Soo..sorry Sir its just that he is looking funny."
Principal laughed out loud at her answer.