Chapter 22

Happy late night reading 😴😴😴

Today was Mirha's Reception. It was 2 days since that argument between Zaydan & Hooriya and after that they didn't tried to talk to each other. They were just two strangers living in the same room. Hoor's parents bid her farewell yesterday after loads of shopping by her father. Rehman Khan had some work, so they couldn't attend the reception. Hoor wanted to go with them, but she couldn't miss Mirha's reception as she was also a part of family now.

What changed after her marriage was she started getting messages from unknown number. Hoor didn't thought much about it thinking it was just a wrong number. But messages were very strange though. Like,

"How are you beautiful?"
"I missed you."
"Showing tantrums aren't we?"
"I would be stealing you soon."

Last message gave her negative vibes but she shook away the thoughts. But then messages started to come with Zaydan's name.

"Tell your husband, I have some unfinished business with him."
"Ooops. I think Zaydan isn't interested in you."

She started getting worried. But couldn't tell this thing to anyone. She wasn't in talking terms with Zaydan and she didn't wanted anyone to get worried because of her.

××××××××

Zaydan would try his hundered percent to make up to Hoor. He would do things that would make her heart flutter.

Like now after praying Fajar together he turned to her and was  doing dhikr of Allah on her fingers. She couldn't stop him as he directly started to recite.

When he finished she asked him the reason behind it.

"I just recited tasbih on your hand so that we can share the ajr (reward). And in sha allah will be together in Jannat too."

Her heart fluttered at his words. How can she stop herself from falling for him. Taking her hands back she stood up and went outside.

××××××××

They were sitting in the living room after breakfast. All the youngsters dragged her here and were sitting surrounding her.

"Hoor to batao tumhe hamare Zaydan bhai kaise lage?" Ali asked her teasingly.

"Wo kisko bure lagte hai? Dusra sawal poocho yaar." Haider said.

"Hmmm...to apko unke room me suffocation nahi hota. Mera matlab hai...full black. Meri to jaan nikal jaye." Safiya asked shivering a little.

"Tum fikar mat karo hamare room ka color black nahi hai." Ahmer teasingly whispered in her ear making her blush. He was sitting next to her eating snacks from packet. Many wrappers were gathered around him which he very cleverly passed at Hamza's side.

"Ap log hmko bhabi na bole. Ham Hoor hi thik hai." Everyone looked at her smugly. Amd Hoor didn't regret anything in her life as much as that sentence. Because next half an hour their were series of "Bhabi" said by everyone to irritate her.
"Bhabi bhabi bhabi bhabi bhabi bhabiiii bhabii bhabi."

"Ufffff. Chup ho jayeeee." She shouted making everyone snicker yet again.

Zaydan came inside immediately listening her voice.

"Kya hua?" He immediately asked and looked at her from top to bottom to check if she was okay. Hoor's heart fluttered at his concern.

"Bhaii. Ap fikar na kare apki begum hamari bhabi hai ham unhe kuch nahi hone dege." Hamza said smiling at him but soon his smile turned down as soon as he saw Zaydan glaring at him.