Chapter 27

Happy late night reading🤗

×××××××××

Zaydan was still looking at her who was busy in talking & laughing with her friends not knowing most of the boys were eyeing her in sinful ways.

Her black saree was also not helping. Simple yet beautiful and was covering her from head to toe unlike other girls showing skin and fawning over themselves. Cherry on top was her forest green hijab completing her graceful look.

 Cherry on top was her forest green hijab completing her graceful look

Only he knew how much he was controlling himself from dragging her away from dirty eyes

Only he knew how much he was controlling himself from dragging her away from dirty eyes. But she warned him not to drag her out of the hall. Otherwise she would have been locked in their room for long.

His gaze averted from her when a girl came in front of him and stood close to him. He stepped back raising his hands indicating her to stoo right there. But she didn't seem to understand the meaning of no.

She brushed her hands on his collor brushing away unimaginable dust. "You are very handsome. You should look around you their are more beauties other than that so called wife of yours." She said seductively biting her lips.

Zaydan grabbed the nearby tissues from the table and with the help of tissue took her hands from his collors and threw it away not touching her. The girl looked surprised & ashamed at him.

Before he can say something she was pushed back by someone coming from behind him. He looked at his right only to see his beloved wife glaring daggers at that girl. "How dare you touch my husband?" She shouted gaining attention and was about to pounce her once again but Zaydan caught her by her waist just in time.

"Touch him again and I will show you how hell would feel like." She screeched again making the girl back away with fear in her eyes.

"Hey. Hey Hoor. Calm down. Calm down." Zaydan engulfed her in a hug and started saying soothing words to her making her somewhat calm.

She pulled away from him with mischevious smile on her face, laughing at how she reacted.

"Ahmm. Ahmm." She looked away from him when Zara coughed from behind making her blush.