Chapter 16

Enjoy!

Hamdan came to call his sisters for dinner. But his steps halted when he heard their conversation. He couldn't contemplate what to do now. Deep in thoughts he turned around and went back without making his presence known. He entered the garden when he saw his father talking with his Jamshed Uncle. Still in his thoughts he stepped towards them.

×××××××××××

After the dinner all of the guests retired to their room.

Hoor, Haniya, Fajar, Safiya, Ramsha, Sadaf & some of the Mirha's cousins were gathered in Mirha's room for the girls night.

Hoor was thinking wether to go to meet Zaydan or not. She was thinking about every consequence when her mobile pinged with message. Picking up the phone she confusedly looked at unknown no.

'I am.waiting.' Only 3 words. Nothing more nothing less. But her increasing heart beat knew from whom that message was.

She looked around her. All the girls were busy in talking and teasing Mirha.

Nudging Fajar slightly she whispered. "Ham abhi aate hai kuch kaam yaad agaya." And before Fajar could say anything she was out of the room.

How can she go to him again. How can she let him break her again? She was Hooriya Rehman how can she let a random person hurt her again & again. But she was helpless in front of her heart. She wanted to look at him last time before she was bound to someone she doesn't love. No matter if he breaks her heart again. She can & she will handle another heart break.

He was standing near the railing of the terrace

He was standing near the railing of the terrace. He put the cigarette between his lips and puffed out the smoke. He knew she was standing on the terrace gates. Looking at him thinking once again if she should come or not.

He always comes to know when she is near him like they say, "Soul knows when soulmate is here."

She came and stood beside him leaning on the railing. She took a looke at him and her eyes widened like saucers seeing him smoking his soul out.

"Hame pata nhi tha ap smoking bhi karte hai." She stated turning her gaze forward. "Hame suit nhi karta you can continue after I am gone."