Chapter 8

**Note: Serious lemon scene here, you have been warned. Read this at your own risk, male on male sex.

Chapter Eight

McCoy's back slammed down onto the bed. He looked up to see Scotty ripping off his clothes. McCoy followed suit, pulling his boots off first before the rest of his clothes followed. When he was done, he looked up, and before him stood the most magnificent work of manhood he had ever seen. As he let his eyes wander down Scotty's body, they nearly fell out of his head at the size of his package. Holy shit that was gonna sting. Damn thing must be about a good eight inches, and it was thick. His mouth watered at the sight; all he could think was gimme.

"Like wha' ya see, Leonard?" he all but purred in his sexy borough.

"Damn straight. Give me."

"Oh, nay lovely. I have plans for ya. Put yer arms over yer head and keep them thar," his voice took on a dark and smoky edge to it. McCoy felt his cock twitch at the sound. Oh god, a very dominating man. "Ya like tha', Leonard? Ya like to told wha' ta do?"
McCoy groaned at the sound of his voice. The dark dominance, he never felt this way before. He had been married to a cold woman and, when younger, never looked at a man. That is until he met Scotty. It was like he was hit by lightening the first time he saw him; of course, at the time, he figured it had something to with the stress from his recent divorce. Then Nero came, and then it hit him during the battle when that mess went down in engineering. His mind stopped wondering when he felt the brush of lips on his face. They brushed over his eyelids in light little teasing kisses, along his nose to his cheeks, all the while avoiding his mouth. Down his neck, he paused to suck a mark at the crease between neck and shoulder. He shuddered at the pleasure/pain sensation. He then moved on down to his chest; there, he paused just over McCoy's left nipple. He bit his lip in anticipation, suddenly the lips wrapped around the nipple and gave a strong suck. His back arched off the bed at the intense pleasure; he never knew that it could feel good for a guy to be touched. All the times he had sex, did this with his wife, and it never crossed his mind that a guy could get off on it. Damn!
That sinful mouth moved to his right nipple to suck and nip. While he was distracted that beautiful mouth, a hand wrapped around his cock. "Ah...ah," he shouted out. He was being Caressed from the base and slowly rising to circle the head. Scotty's hand was just magic, he thought. Scotty sped up his ministrations and sent pleasure coursing through McCoy's body, creating goosebumps along his body. He gasped in pleasures pain when his nail scrapped over the slit. Milking more pre-cum from him. He was so close, so close. Suddenly the hand stopped stupid hand and gripped the base of his cock to stop his orgasm. He whined deep in his throat in frustration.
A dark chuckle drifted up to him, "such pretty sounds ya make, Leonard. Da ya think I can get ya ta make more? It seems ya like a bit of pain wih' yer pleasure, hmmm."
"Nngh..." McCoy couldn't think, all he could was feel. He wanted to thrust up into Scotty's hand, make him keep stroking. Scotty let go of him and slapped him lightly on his hip.
"Now, now, we mustn't have tha'. Roll over now, Leonard."
McCoy did as he was told. When he was on all fours in front of him on the bed, he heard him moving behind him. Smack! He jumped at the pain in his left ass cheek. Smack! Now to his right one. He hissed at the hot sting of pain. Scotty alternated between the two sides until he felt the heat in his skin. All the while, his cock dripped pre-cum onto the bed. He moaned, the pleasure spiked with shock and pain was so sweet, he wanted more. He thrust his ass back towards Scotty.
"A wee bit of a slut fer pain are ye," he asked him.
McCoy moaned again. He gasped when he felt his ass cheeks part and Scotty's hot wet tongue probing him. He never felt anything so amazing. The feel of his tongue circling and probing was driving him wild. He practically screamed when Scotty sucked on his hole. The little shock waves felt like mini orgasms. His cock was leaking like a faucet pre-cum. He cried out when a finger slid against his hole and then inside, and Scott was still tonguing the outer ring. Scott continued tonguing and licking as he inserted another finger. He started scissoring his fingers. McCoy whined at the slight burn, but Scotty's distracted him. When he added a third finger, he thrust deeply, and McCoy cried out hoarsely.

"Aye, Leonard, let me hear yer sweet cries," Scotty said in a hoarse voice. McCoy cried out even louder when he hit his prostate gland and kept rubbing it. He started sliding back and forth, impaling himself on Scotty's fingers. He needed more, bigger, and could go deeper.

"Please," he moaned, "more." He was in agony and needed Scotty to take it away. He didn't care that his ass still burned from the spanking, that just made it hotter.

Scotty pulled his fingers from McCoy's ass and quickly lubed himself up. He put the head of his cock to McCoy's hole and pushed in. With a pop and his head was in, McCoy couldn't wait and slammed backward. They both gasped, Scotty with how tight he was and McCoy with pain. Once it eased up, he started rocking back. Scotty took the hint and started moving. Pretty soon, the sounds of skin slapping filled the air. "More," he gasped out. Scotty reached around and grabbed his cock. He stroked in time with his thrusts until McCoy came pulling him along with him. They both collapsed, panting for breath.

"Wow," he breathed out.

"Aye," Scotty got out. He pulled out of him and went to the bathroom. Scotty returned with a washcloth and cleaned Leonard up. He tossed towards the bathroom and crawled into bed with him.

McCoy yawned, "night," and he passed out. Scotty chuckled and laid to rest. His last thought how he was never letting this one go.