Chapter 22

***Note*** Time for Spock, Jim, and the family. T'Pau finds out what made her son faint. *snicker*

Chapter Twenty-two

Sarek blinked as he came back to consciousness to find his mother standing next to him. "Ko'mekh? What are you doing here?"

"I was summoned when you fainted here in sickbay. Amanda told me that you came here when you felt her faint, and when she awoke and told you the cause, you fainted as well. What could possibly cause this?"

"You better sit down then, T'Pau," Amanda said to her. She waved over one of the nurses and asked for a chair. Once one was brought over, T'Pau took a seat facing them.

"What is the matter?"

"It seems that the Excalbians did more than just kidnap my son. They performed experiments on all of the captives."

"What do you mean?"

"What ko'mekh means is that we have been genetically altered. They combined our DNA to two other races to create a new race as part of their grand experiment," Spoke told her.

"What was done?"

"They created two different classes in the race they are trying to create, hence why they took two of each when they kidnapped people—they're dominants and submissives. I am dominant, and Jim is my submissive. They are trying to create a strong Telepathic/Empathic race that the submissive males can be bred. They chose to use DNA from the Kintzi and the Betazoids. They pulled the ability to go into heats, telepathy, and barbed penis' from the Kintzi. Telepathy and Empathy from the Betazoids. The dominant in the pairing now can lock into their mates at the time of breeding." Jim winced at the remembered feeling of the barbs digging into him. Though that had happened, the sex was still great. He felt an answering tendril of desire from Spock. "The submissive now has the ability to go into heat, just like a female of the Kintzi. Somehow they figured out a way for males to become pregnant and carry babies to term. They can give birth to them naturally, as well. They figured out how to have the body to create its own womb and eggs. This is why they chose a species that experiences heats."

"Oh, and we can also breastfeed," Jim put in helpfully.

T'Pau swayed a little in her seat. She could not believe what had been done, not only to her own family but to the other four men as well. "I will speak to the Council. I believe we will have it set up so that your mate and the other four will be under the protection of New Vulcan. Perhaps this will assist in bringing our population back from the brink. We do need some new genetics, and perhaps this ability can be passed on."

"So you are okay with this?"

"Yes, Captain. You are now the bond mate of my grandson, and you are now carrying my future grandchild."

"Grandchildren."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm carrying twins."

"Indeed, that is good news. You will need to see someone to assist you in controlling your new abilities. The Human mind is not meant to process the information this ability gives you."

"Yes, ma'am," Jim said to her.

"You may call me T'Pau. We are to be family. When we reach New Vulcan, we will have a tel-tor ceremony. This will let the others know that you are telsu. If the others wish it, we can do a ceremony for them as well. They, too, will need to meet with a mind healer to teach them to hand this."

"We will let them know T'Pau. And thank you."

"You are most welcome, Jim. Know if you will excuse me, I need to contact the Council to let them know as to have everything ready for when we reach New Vulcan." And with that, she rose from her seat, nodding to them all and departed.