Chapter 13

***Note*** Okay, so this is the lemon scene with the boys new features. Be gentle and tell me what you think. I would have kept this as part of the previous chapter, but those two got crazy!

Chapter Thirteen

Spock laid his body flush on top of Jim's; they both groaned at the feel of their cocks brushing together. He made sure to keep most of his weight on his arms so he would not crush the younger man. He pushed his tongue into Jim's mouth. He was so delicious. He drew away from those luscious lips to trail kisses along his jaw, nipping his way to his neck. He licked and nipped his way down his neck to only pause briefly to suck a mark upon his pulse point. He was going to mark his mate up, so all knew who he belonged to.

Jim was on sensory overload. The feel of Spock's cock rubbing against his own and that sinful tongue licking his skin. He shuddered when it rasped over his skin again. He was surprised at how rough it was, like a cat. He sighed as his brain stopped functioning. Spock continued down until he was faced with a pink nipple. He licked it and startled when Jim let out a deep groan and arched his back up to him. He continued to lick and suck on the nipple until it was standing at attention and flushed a bright cherry red. Once he was done, he moved to the other nipple and proceeded to do the same to it. Once he had the one red and standing attention as well, he moved down his belly to his cock. Jim's cock was different than a Vulcans or even a half-Vulcan's as well. Where Jim's was all pink skin, with the head flushed a bright purple and shiny with pre-cum, a Vulcan's was longer and flushed a dark green due to their blood being copper-based. The head of his cock was massive and flared out more. He noticed that he also had a new addition to it, what looked like little hairs lining his cock. Unfortunately, he did not have time or the inclination to investigate it as he was now entering Plak Tow. He licked the head of Jim's cock and heard him scream. "Oh, god...ngh." He felt Jim's hands grab onto his hair. He noticed that the enticing fragrance was more potent down here as well. It seemed to be emanating from the fluid coming from his hole. He opened his mouth and took just the head of Jim's cock into his mouth and started suckling. He heard Jim make a strangled moan. Spock stuck his tongue into his slit and smiled around the cock in his mouth at Jim's deep groan. He sucked down to the root. Jim's brain shut down on him at the pleasure he was receiving from Spock's mouth on him. He started yanking at Spock's hair. Spock looked up at him without stopping what he was doing.

"If you don't stop, I'm gonna cum." He gasped out. Spock continued, he was deep into the Blood Fever to understand what Jim was saying to him. He reached down and rubbed a finger around the pretty pink rosette between Jim's cheeks. Jim's eye grew round at the new sensations he was being bombarded with. They rolled into the back of his head when Spock slid the finger inside him. He could feel liquid leaking from his hole. It felt strange; it had never done that before. The new feeling alongside what Spock was doing to his cock sent him over the edge. He screamed as he climaxed and felt Spock swallowing around his cock as he took it all.

Jim lay there panting from his first climax; he could somehow feel Spock's arousal. It was a low hum; he'd figure it out later. Now was not the time. Spock moved lower, he spread Jim's ass cheeks wide and press his face to the rosette. Jim's eyes flew open and grew round at the feel of his tongue pressing into his entrance. Oh, the pleasure! The feel of that rough tongue circling and stabbing into his entrance felt so dirty, yet so good. Spock started sucking it and groaned at the exquisite taste. After a few minutes of Spock licking his hole, he sat back and pressed a finger into him. He was so loose already and was able to slide in another finger. Spock kept playing with his hole. The sight of Jim pushing back on his fingers was entrancing. By that time, Jim was begging him; he had been able to get four fingers in.

He pulled his fingers from Jim's hole; he grabbed his hips and flipped him onto his stomach. He lifted his hips until he was on his knees and chest flat to the bed. Using Jim's natural lubricant, he slicked himself up and pressed the head of his cock to that pretty hole. He entered Jim with one thrust to the root. His balls slapping into Jim's ass. Jim yowled as he felt Spock's cock enter him, there seemed to be some odd barbs on his penis. He groaned at feeling so full; he pressed back. Taking this as a signal, Spock started thrusting. He was so tight and wet. Spock started thrusting harder and faster. Jim grabbed onto his shoulders and pushed back. Soon they were lost in each other. "Mine, mine, mine," Spock chanted as he felt his climax approaching.

"Yours," Jim breathed out. "Oh God, yes!" his head lolled to the side. Spock placed his head on Jim's Psi points and initiated a meld. Jim screamed again as Spock bit the back of his neck at the same time what felt like little needles bit into his clenching channel. His and Spock's pleasure crashed through him, triggering another orgasm. He felt a Spock's cock inflate and the sharp stab of the barbs, stretching his hole. The pain from being overstretched mixed with the pleasure of his orgasm. He felt Spock's cum bathing his passage as well as his pleasure in his mind, marking him inside.

The haze slowly cleared from his mind. 'Wow.' He shifted slightly and felt the still hard cock inside him. He turned his head to look over his shoulder. "Mmmm," the head that was resting on his back lifted and looked at him through dark sated eyes. Jim moaned as he felt that Spock was still thrusting into him. Jim's eyes rolled back into his head as he felt his pleasure and that of his new bond-mates ricocheting through his body and mind. He could still feel Spock cumming within him. What the hell was done to them? His mind blanked out at a sharp bite on the back of his neck from Spock. Got it, no thinking unless it was on how good Spock felt in him. He felt that amazing rough tongue soothe the bite. Spock started thrusting more firmly, but the thrusts were shallow. The "barbs" as he called them, were locking them together and making it impossible for him to pull too far out. He started panting as he felt their pleasure increase. Round two!

So hopefully, you enjoyed this lemon. I told you, those two went crazy!