Mental!Larry

4. (Please tell me if you're reading? Trigger Warning!)LARRY AU; Louis didn't think that he belonged in a mental hospital. No- scratch that. He knew he didn't. Mental hospitals were for people who were suicidal, or tried to kill people. And Louis didn't do that. Didn't feel like that. There were so many places Louis belonged over a mental institution. A fat camp, likely being his number one choice. Or at least- so he told himself. In reality, that was likely the opposite of what he needed, weighing in just shy of 100 pounds. Louis didn't see that as an issue, but his mother obviously disagreed- according to the fact that Louis was here now, sitting on the bleary white bed, in a room where he was surrounded by white, white, and more white. Even the windows even seemed like they were tinted white. The only other color in the room was the harsh metallic stands of the beds, and maybe Louis himself. Though, with the malnutrition Louis was facing in that current moment, he was nearly as white as the sheets themselves. But again, it wasn't as if he'd admit to that. Regardless of the food they'd been trying to force down his throat, been stuck in this hell hole for a good week now with little improvement. He had weekly visits to the doctor down the hall that had done nearly nothing, and daily visits to the common room, which did even less to help. They kept insisting company and other people would help Louis get better, but truthfully Louis didn't think they were doing jack shit for him. But alas, his psychiatrist disagreed. And now, much to his dismay, he was being assigned a roommate. So Louis really wasn't surprised when the door swung open, a boy much larger than Louis himself stepping in. Naturally, Louis would've tagged him for the happy-go-lucky footie player type with people nearly flocking to be his friend- but with the bandages wrapped around his wrists, Louis could easily put two and two together and realize that wasn't quite the case. (Continue as Harry please? I understand if you don't like it, so if you don't please just disconnect!If you have something you would rather do,I'm up for it.I also have kik,if you would rather do this there.)