Prologue

My substitute History teacher once said: "Fuck, you feel so good."

Goosebumps erupted on the skin where his words kissed.

It's human nature to want to feel wanted. Man's ego particularly lives for this. Know your way around and you're pretty much set for life. Powerful a man is, there will always be a woman who can topple him over. That is what my ego lives for: being a woman who can topple anyone over.

Ego. I am constantly amazed by it. It's what drives the rich to want to stay rich, the beautiful to want to stay beautiful, and the famous to want to stay famous.

I gripped the bulge growing against my tummy. I told myself I'd only let this man get to second base, but as the temperature in the room got higher, my wits got lower.

Mr. History took my lips in between his, nursing wounds that didn't exist. By then there was no turning back from getting fucked against a wall of lockers. I could only think of two things I'd stop for in the situation at hand: zombies or unicorns.

His large hands travelled from my shoulders to my hips. His fingers gripped my thighs and hoisted me up and against the cool metal. People may wonder how the hell we got here. I would start wondering with them. One moment we were in class, then alone in the classroom, then walking down the hallway together, then into an empty locker room, then the rest was... history. Pun intended.

Soft lips attacked my jaw to my neck, eliciting soft groans. Some of them were fake, but of course, he needed not to know that. Men are audiovisual creatures.

I wrapped my legs around his waist to support myself up as my hands fumbled for his belt, fingertips tracing the thick black leather before finding the metal buckle.

I took a moment to thank the heavens for Mrs. Jensen injuring her shoulder and having a hot TA take her place. Who injures their shoulder while cooking dinner? However it happened, I'm glad it did. Another person's misfortune is fortune for another.

He pulled away to catch his breath and I admired the man against me. A man. A contrast to the usual boys in our overpopulated lunch table.

Numerous girls will tell you that they prefer older guys. If you ask them why, they'd blabber on about how they're more mature, experienced, smart, understanding, chivalrous, all that dreamy stuff that we're suckers for. This is given that we've filtered out the usual creeps. Crawford is an example of such a man in the mature department, though not mature enough to keep his temptations sealed—exhibit A.

His fingers found my underwear and pushed it aside. Then, he licked his fingers and reached down for my opening, all the while keeping us up. I closed my eyes in ecstasy by the feel of his hot skin against mine. Crawford's fingers drew small circles as he sucked on the skin of my neck, building thick anticipation within both of us.

He was in the action of slipping two fingers inside me when a voice spoke from behind us. There were no zombies nor unicorns, but it was enough to make me stop,

"What the hell is going on here?"

❗️READ❗️

This story was made here in 2019 and was completed but wattpad took it down in 2020 after being reported for violating guidelines, specifically plagiarism from the book Sinful by holyvixen. The accusation was stupid. Captivating Camillo was inspired by Sinful in terms of concept, but every single text here is original. The storylines are also different. Inspired is different from plagiarized. Holyvixen knows about this book and she's told me before that it's fine.

If you've read this book before, please do not spoil the new readers.

That being said, major MAJOR shoutout si Shivi, @Shivi2003. She was able to screenshot nearly all the chapters which I used as reference to rewrite. This wouldn't be back if it weren't for her. And also for her undying support since day one. For realllll my bestie.

This will be the last time I'll be writing this book. Please. This version will be its final version.

❗️WARNING❗️

this story contains mature themes: explicit sexual content, assault, emotional distress, mentions of alcohol and drugs, psychological triggers. yes there is harassment, no im not encouraging it (honestly that's also why i was so hesitant on reuploading it). you'll see here that there will be consequences to selfish and immoral actions. again, read at your own risk. if youre gonna keep commenting abt it, this probbly isnt the book for you.

❗️DISCLAIMER❗️

my characters do dumb shit. i do not encourage anyone to do the dumb shit that you're about to read. we know what's right and wrong. the wrongs here are for the plot's sake ofc, doesn't mean u have to do it too tf. some of yall got me fucked up in the DMs like wym u wanna seduce ur teacher.