74

* LAST PART *

.
.

Next day Goenkas and Singhanias came to meet Naira. They all came including Naksh, Dadi and Manish.

They wanted to apologise for their deeds. How they treated Naira. They never knew the truth about Sahil. Still whatever they did they can't justify it.

Naira was in room. Her mumma and others sitting beside her. She hugged her Papa. They had a emotional union. Kartik adored them from distance. He felt content seeing his Naira's happy face.

Suddenly she caught everyone attention.

N "Bhai, Dadi aur Papa nhi aye.."

They all kept silent and looked towards Kartik. Kartik went to door steps and saw them sitting on bench.

K "Dadi, Mr.Goenka....Naira aplogo ko bula rahi hai. Please." He hesitated while asking.

Dadi and Manish felt happy and went to meet her.

K "Naksh..." He called him too.

Naksh came taking slow steps bowing his head in guilt.

Kartik smiled and took him in embrace.

Naksh "I am sorry Kartik. Please mujhe maaf kardo."Naksh cried and apologized to him. Kartik being the most kind hearted forgive him instantly.

K "hum phirse dost ban sakte hai?"

Naksh "Friends!"

They shared a light moment and came inside joining others.

___

It was time to leave. Dadi couldn't ask him more to come home. Naira was too helpless.They were leaving with a heavy heart.

Kaira came to see off everyone. Naira looked at him with hopeful eyes. And a tear fell down from corner of her eye. And that's it!

K "Dadi...."he called her from back and everyone turned.

He looked at Naira with a smile.

K "Kya hum... apke saath.. ghar wapis aasakte hai?" And Dadi and others were on cloud nine!

Kaira ran towards Dadi hugging her. Though he didn't forgive his father yet. He was ready to go back but with one condition. That's her happiness.

____

Kaira were done with packing. Naira was happy whole day. She was going to her own house. She would get her Happy family. Kartik looked at her beautiful face. Her that smile, he could go any extend for this smile only.

They went back to their home the next day. Family welcomed them warmly with all the rituals.

____

Kartik went to his room first to make something special for her. And why not she was coming for the first time.

Su "Beta tum thodi der aaram karlo. Sari rasmein toh puri hogayi hai. Baki Shaadi ke baad hogi."

N "Shaadi ke baad?" She got surprised.

Su "Humne decide kiya hai ki Tumdono ki phirse shaadi hogi." She cupped her face lovingly. She looked down shying.

Su "Tum abhi room me jao. Ye Kartik bhi kaha reh gaya. Rukho main bulati hu."

N "Nhi Maa, main chali jaungi. Aap jaiye."

Suwarna nodded and she started going upstairs. She remembered their first meeting then staying here. Those days were blissful. The way he cares for her, loves her. She remembered how Kartik forced her to stay with him. Not a whole night but she loved to spent time with her Kartik. Though she still does.