Nickname

Tiffany slowly turned her key and quietly pushed the door open. She jumped slightly when she saw Kat sitting on the couch waiting for her.

"Fuck Kat. It's like three in the morning, why are you awake?!" Kat turned the lamp on next to her and crossed her arms, "The real question is why are you getting home so late?" Tiffany rolled her eyes and leaned her back against the door so she could take her heels off. "You literally know that I was on a date. We just got a little caught up is all."

Tiffany set her purse down on the floor and plopped down next to Kat. "Yeah, caught up on his dick!" Tiffany laughed and shook her head, "We didn't have sex."

Kat playfully hit Tiffany in her arm and rolled her eyes, "Girl, you got home at three in the morning. Your makeup is rubbed off and your hair looks like shit. Don't give me that bullshit!" Tiffany shrugged, "I never said things didn't happen. I just said we didn't have sex."

Kat raised an eyebrow and leaned back on the couch, "Let me guess, you gave him head, he said it was the best he's ever had, and now he's gonna delete your number and never talk to you again." Tiffany stared at her friend with concern on her face, "Kat. Are you okay? How many times has that happened?!" Kat puckered her lips and shrugged, "Five. But, that's basically what happened right?" Tiffany shook her head quickly and laughed, "No."

She bit the inside of her lip while looking back on the night, "We went to dinner as this beautiful restaurant. You would've loved it. It's very much your style. Anyway, then we went to the club and he uh..." Kat leaned forward and motioned with her hand for Tiffany to continue. "Fuck dude. All he did was stick two fingers inside me and I was putty in his hands. I don't think I've ever had an orgasm like that."

Kat's jaw dropped and her mouth curved into a smile, "Yes bitch! That's the kind of dirty shit I want to hear about." Tiffany laughed and rolled her eyes, "Honestly, It was really weird to have a guy do something for me for once. I'm not complaining by any means! But, I just sort of let him take control. He was dominating, yet kind at the same time. It was all really surreal."

Kat's smile slowly faded into a yawn. She stretched her arms, "Well I'm glad one of us is getting some kind of action. But, it's way passed my bedtime. I'm glad you had fun Tiff. You definitely deserved a night out."

Tiffany softly smiled at her, "Thanks Kat. Go get some sleep." She nodded as she stood up, "You to- hey. Why didn't you stay the night with him?" Kat turned and looked back at her friend.

Tiffany shrugged, "I guess we both kind of agreed not to do that yet." Kat turned back around and started to make her way to her bedroom, "I'm still cautious of him Tiff. You should be too."

______________________________

Tiffany laid in her bed staring up at the ceiling. She replayed the night over and over. She thought about how good Roman looked in his suit. He was always wearing a suit. She thought back to the club and remembered all the decorations.

The masks.

Not super uncommon to collect, but also not something people usually have that many of. His house, his club, his apartment, who knows where else he has a storage of them.

Tiffany's train of thought got broken by the sound of her phone vibrating on her bedside table. She flinched at the light and reached over to grab it. She slid her finger across the screen and saw a text from Roman.

Thinking about me yet?

Tiffany smiled and rolled her eyes, "Cocky much?" She stared at the message for a second before responding.

You wish. I'm still dreaming about that food.

I'll take you there anytime you want doll. Hey, I meant to tell you something tonight.

Tiffany softly bit the inside of her cheek and scrunched her eyebrows together. She had a knot in her stomach. But, she got that anytime she talked to Roman. Her thumbs danced in circles in front of her phone screen while she gathered her thoughts.

Uh oh, am I in trouble?

She watched the bubbles pop up as Roman was typing. She brought her thumb to her mouth and nervously bit on her fingernail.

No. You called me something tonight that I've never heard. I liked it.

Tiffany giggled quietly to herself and ran her tongue over her bottom lip. She started thinking about what she could've called him. She doesn't remember saying anything out of the ordinary. She nibbled on her fingernail while she tried to remember. Then, it hit her.

Romy? Seriously? Nobody has ever called you that?

No. I liked it though. 

She thought it was a little strange that nobody has ever called him that before. She shrugged to herself and smiled.

If that's what you want me to call you, I think I can manage that.

Don't make it a habit, but I'll allow it at times. Oh, and another thing. You may refer to me as "sir" in the bedroom.

Tiffany stared at the message. Seems a little too controlling for her taste. But, she really didn't mind it coming from him. He was absolutely hypnotizing.  She could say how she really felt over text, but it'd be a whole different story in person. As far as referring to him as "sir," well... she was actually really into that.

Yes sir, Romy.

Goodnight doll.

The phone screen went black and Tiffany set her phone back on the table. She sighed and threw her head down onto her pillow.

What was it about this man.

He's so mysterious, yet such an open book. She thought about how he didn't have sex with her the first night they met. Also, how he didn't have sex with her tonight.

She just wasn't used to guys really focusing on her instead of themselves. Maybe Roman actually cared about her. He seemed to be pretty interested in her. He paid close attention anytime she talked. He was sweet to her and took care of her.

She took a moment and thought about what  it'd be like to be in a serious relationship with Roman. She smiled to herself and rolled over onto her side. He was someone she saw in her future for sure. Now she just needed to figure him out a little more.