Is That What You Want?

Tiffany was led calmly by Roman upstairs. He opened the door for her and let her walk inside, following behind her. Tiffany was honestly more scared with him being so calm than she was when he was angry.

She stopped in the living room and turned to look at Roman, "I'm pretty tired. I think I'm going to go to bed." She was waiting for him to throw a fit. To throw things around the room and yell at her.

Silence.

Roman stood still in the living room and just watched her. She slowly turned and started to walk down the hall. That's when he broke the silence, "You really think you're getting off that easy for what you did tonight?" She stopped in her tracks and turned to face him. "Actually. I did my part of the deal tonight. Harvey wants to work with you now, you're welcome for that by the way."

Roman turned her head to look at her, "It doesn't work that way. Harvey is going to need a lot more convincing." Tiffany rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "Alright. I get it. Can I please go to bed now?" Roman finally turned his body and took a step towards her, "Did you start it? Or did he?" She wrinkled her eyebrows together, "What are you talking about?" Roman scoughed, "You know damn well what I'm talking about."

Tiffany was feeling real ballsy. She moved forward and got face to face with Roman, "I did." He stopped and stared at her. She couldn't read the emotion in his face but she knew she'd probably regret whatever was going to happen. "He seemed interested. Should've done it with Harvey too. At least he probably would've taken me home." Roman didn't say anything. He didn't move a muscle.

She got closer to him, "At least they would probably actually fuck  me." Roman licked his lips and raised an eyebrow, "I thought you didn't want to be romantic behind closed doors." Tiffany rolled her eyes, "I'm talking about before all of this Roman! You treat me like... like some toy! Now, you're having me dress up and telling me how to-" Tiffany stopped and stared at him.

"No fucking way. Is... is that why you call me 'doll?' Because you want to use me as some kind of Barbie doll to dress up and do whatever you say." Roman stayed staring at her. She could feel the anger rising in her chest, "Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck you Roman." She went to turn around, but before she could, he had one hand on her arm and the other came up to smack her across the cheek.

"What did I say about talking to me like that?" Tiffany stared at him in awe, "I don't understand you. I did my JOB tonight. Again, you want to use me like a rag doll. Throw me around a let the other boys play! Well, that's what I did Roman. You get mad at me for wanting to leave, then get mad that I'm actually upholding my part of the deal. You like when I get rowdy with Victor, as long as I don't do it to you. What do you fucking want from me Roman?!"

Tiffany and Roman stood still for a moment.

Roman slowly slid his hands away from her. His breathing had picked up quite a bit and that's all he could focus on.

What did he want? He wasn't prepared for that question. He knew he wanted to rule Gotham. That was something he has always wanted since he was a boy. But now, he wanted to rule Gotham with her.

"You." Roman spoke softly. Tiffany gasped quietly as she took a small step forward, "What?" Roman raised his voice, "YOU! I want you. All I can think about is you. The way you talk, how your nose scrunches when you laugh, the fucking noises you make in bed, and Jesus. The way you look in that dress."

Tiffany stood frozen. She watched as Roman took a step towards her. She held her breath as he placed his hands on her waist. "The fucking things I could do to you in this dress." Tiffany looked up at him and quietly said, "L-like what?" He slowly started moving his hands up and down her waist. He pulled her closer to him.