Gotham

*SEXUAL ASSAULT WARNING*

The night was dark and gloomy.

The clouds in the sky were almost black. Tiffany walked fast and stayed looking forward. Gotham wasn't really the safest place for women to walk through at night alone, but she didn't want to get a cab.

She slowed her pace as she came to a crossroad. She looked from left to right trying to figure out which way was correct. As she stood there, she felt a drop of water fall down onto her cheek. She looked up at the sky and sighed.

Great.

She quickly decided to turn right and start quickly walking down the side walk. It wasn't very late but for some reason the street was quiet. The only thing that was lighting her way was the street lights.

It started to rain harder and Tiffany tired to pick up her pace. She crossed her arms over her body. As she was walking she felt a presence behind her. She glanced over her shoulder and saw a man walking closely behind.

She tried to ignore him to the best of her ability. She didn't like to believe that everyone was bad, maybe he was just walking somewhere too.

After a few blocks however, she started to get nervous. She grabbed her phone and unlocked it. She went to dial Romans number but, as soon as it started ringing, her phone died.

"Shit." She said quietly.

She tried to look around to see if there was anyone near by. She eventually turned a corner and saw another guy standing in front of a store. She quickly walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and looked at her. She pointed to the man following her.

"That man has been following me, could I use your phone?" He looked to the guy and then back to her, "You sure he's following you?" She quickly nodded her head and the man laughed. He put his hands in his pockets and looked towards the other man, "Hey Eddie, she says you've been following her." Eddie stepped forward into the light, "I think she's just paranoid Lou."

Both the men smirked and looked towards Tiffany. She took a couple steps back and realized she walked into a trap. She looked back and forth between the two men, "What do you want from me?" The men walked closer to her. Lou took his hand out of his pocket and sent a text to someone, "We actually don't want anything from you. You're Romans girlfriend right?"

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head, "No. I'm not his fucking girlfriend. I wish everyone would stop saying that." The guys looked at each other and back at her. Eddie spoke first, "Calm down lady. You're the chick that's been fucking Roman? Yes or no?" Tiffany rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "I mean yeah I guess."

The two men glanced at each other and Lou sent another message on his phone. Tiffany looked around to see if there was anyone else that could possibly help her. What did they want with her? Why ask about Roman? Lou looked at her, "The boss still wants her." He took a pause and looked over at Tiffany, "But, why don't we have a little fun with her first?"

As soon as Tiffany heard that sentence she took off running.

She didn't know where she was going, but she just knew that she had to get away. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain to the back of her head. She fell down to the ground and tried to focus as her vision went blurry. She cried out, "Please. Please don't hurt me. I don't know anything."