Thank You

Harvey provided Tiffany with some clean clothes. Once she was finished showering and feeling a little more like herself, she met him in the living room.

"You look like you feel better." Harvey was sitting on the couch. There were two drinks on the table in front of him. He reached up and held one out to her.

Tiffany took the drink from his hand and sat down next to him. She sighed softly and took a drink, "I do." She looked over at Harvey and smiled, "Thank you. For the clothes and drinks." He nodded at her.

"It's not a problem. So where are you going to stay tonight?" Tiffany shrugged, "I don't know. I haven't really thought about that. I guess I could try and call my friend Kat. She prob-" Harvey cut her off by placing his hand on her thigh.

"You can stay here if you want." Tiffany stared down at his hand and looked back up at him, "A-are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." Harvey chuckled and moved closer to her, "You aren't a bother. Plus, that way you know you'd be protected. If there's someone coming after you, this is the last place they would look."

Tiffany raised an eyebrow, "Why do you say that?" Harvey took a sip of his drink and then placed it back on the table. "Everyone in Gotham knows Roman and I are 'friends.' Nobody would ever think of his girl staying with me."

Tiffany slowly nodded and finished the rest of her drink. She placed the glass on the table and relaxed into the couch. "What is it about me?" Harvey moved closer and lifted her chin up with his finger, "What do you mean sweetheart?"

Her breathing slowed down as he got closer to her face. "How did I end up in this situation? What is it about me that's so fascinating?" He inched closer to her face and slowly moved his hand up her thigh, "You should give yourself more credit hun. You're smart. You're drop dead gorgeous. You're one hell of a distraction when you need to be. I can see why Roman likes you."

Tiffany stared at him with shaky breath. The two were just inches apart, "What about you? Do you like me?" Harvey smirked at her and closed the gap between them. He cupped her face with his hand and roughly pressed his lips against hers.

Tiffany moaned softly and placed her hand over his. He brought his other hand to her waist and pulled her closer to him. He wrapped his hand in her hair and pulled her head back. He started planting kisses down her neck.

Tiffany's head rolled back as she laced her fingers in his hair, "This feels wrong. I-I can't do this. Roman would be devastated." Harvey chuckled, "I don't know, feels pretty right to me. Plus, Roman doesn't haven't to know." Tiffany giggled as he scooped her up and sat her on his lap. Harvey placed his hands under her shirt as their lips came together once again.

He quickly pulled her shirt off and stared at her body. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." Tiffany bit her lip and reached around to unclip her bra. Harvey leaned her back and started kissing up and down her chest.

Tiffany moaned as he licked from her breast up to her ear. She quickly started to unbutton his shirt and she pulled it off him. She leaned down and started to kiss down his neck. She nibbled on his ear and whispered, "I want you to fuck me right here."

Harvey groaned and quickly started to unbutton her pants. Within seconds the two were completely naked and she was back on his lap. He brought two fingers to her mouth, "Open." Tiffany wrapped her lips around his fingers and started to suck on them.

He pulled them out and brought them down to her clit. As soon as he made contact Tiffany let out a moan. Harvey raised an eyebrow at her, "Already so wet for me sweetheart." Tiffany connected her lips to his once again as he slowly slid himself into her.

The two moaned in unison as Harvey gave her hair a tug. Tiffany slowly started to bounce up and down on his lap. Harvey dug his fingers into her hips and followed her rhythm.

Tiffany threw her head back and moaned. Harvey pulled her body closer to him and started kissing up her neck. "Your moans are so sexy sweetheart." He took his thumb in between their bodies and pressed it to her clit.

Tiffany grabbed onto his shoulders as she sped up her pace. Harvey started rubbing small circles with his thumb as her moans got louder and louder.

She could tell she was getting close and so could Harvey. He moved his thumb a little faster and that sent her over the edge. She gripped on tightly to the back of the couch.

Her body twitched as she came down from her climax. A few pumps later and Harvey was in the same boat. The two sat quiet for a moment, trying to catch their breath.

Harvey brought his hand up and pushed some hair off her face. He smirked up at her, "You're fucking amazing." Tiffany giggled and rolled her eyes. She slowly pulled herself off his lap and fell onto the couch.

"You're not too shabby yourself." Harvey stood up and redressed himself. Tiffany did the same and looked up at him, "Hey Harv?" Harvey sat down next to her, "Yes?" She bit the inside of her lip, "Did you mean what you said about not telling Roman?"

Harvey raised an eyebrow at her, "You just fucked me and you're thinking about Roman?" Tiffany shrugged, "I guess so." Harvey chuckled and nodded his head, "Sure. I won't tell him. But, you know he's going to figure it out eventually." Tiffany sighed and stood up, "I know."

_________________________________

Tiffany had been hiding out at Harvey's place for a couple of weeks now. He ended up taking her back to his house. She really didn't have anywhere else to go and he was kind enough to offer.

She missed Roman. Harvey was fun and was definitely helping her enjoy the stay, but she wanted to be with Roman. She wanted him to be the one to protect her.

Tiffany had just finished getting dressed for the day when she heard her phone vibrate on the dresser. She walked over and saw a message from Harvey.

Come downstairs.

She raised an eyebrow but didn't want to take time to respond. He'd never text her something like that. The only thing he ever sent her was talking about wanting to fuck her again and since she'd be living there, that was something they did often.

She slowly opened her door and started to make her way downstairs. She didn't bother to look up as she made her way down the stairs. She spoke up, "You know Harv, I wish you would've messaged me before I put my clothes on. That way I wouldn't have to put them back-" She stopped when she got to the bottom.

She stared up in awe at the men standing in front of her. She didn't move a muscle, "Roman."