Not Here

Roman's hands came up and rested on top of hers. They both deepened the kiss and Roman slid his hands into her hair. He tugged on it slightly and Tiffany winced in pain. He removed his hand and stroked her cheek, "Sorry."

Tiffany brought her legs up onto the seat to get closer to Roman. He broke the kiss just for a second to reach under and push his seat as far back as it could go.

In one swift movement, Tiffany threw her legs over and straddled Roman. He leaned back in his seat and let his eyes roam over her body. He took his hands and traced the tears in her dress. Tiffany watched his hands and looked up at him, "I really liked this dress." He didn't look at her he just continued to trace the tears and bruises on her body, "He's gonna pay for this. I promise you that I'll take care of it."

Tiffany grabbed his hands and placed them on her waist. He leaned forward and connected her lips to his once again. Anytime he was away from her, her lips felt empty.

She felt lost.

Of course she'd never admit it to him, but she constantly needed him.

Roman let his hands wonder over her body. He slowly slid his hands up her sides and brought his hands to her breasts. She leaned her head back as he kissed down her neck and onto her chest. She let out a soft moan and wrapped her hands in his hair. He kissed up to her ear as one hand slid under her dress.

He ran his fingers on the outside of her panties. He whispered in her ear, "Already so wet for me. Such a good girl." Tiffany felt chills scatter her body as she let out a moan. She wasn't one for dirty talk but Roman just, made her feel different.

She reached for the buttons on his shirt and started unbuttoning them one by one. She kissed down his neck and rubbed her hands down his chest. She leaned back and examined his toned body. She ran her tongue over her bottom lip and bit on it slightly. Roman smirked and pulled her back to his lips. She pushed her hips against his and felt the bulge in his pants.

They both moaned in each others mouth at the feeling. He was big. She slid her hand down his torso and stopped when she got to his belt. She tugged on it slightly and then started to unbuckle it. Roman grabbed her hands and pinned them behind her back.

She squeezed her eyebrows together in confusion and struggled to get out of his hold, "What the fuck Romy?" Roman shifted her wrists into one hand, and used his other hand to go back under her dress. He pulled her thong to the side and started to rub his thumb on her clit. Tiffany moaned and shuffled herself around to get more comfortable.

Roman held a tight grip on her and roughly inserted a finger into her. He leaned up to her ear, "Sorry doll. Not here." Tiffany let out a moan that was mixed with a frustrated groan.

She looked at him in the eyes and said softly, "Please sir. I need you." Roman slid another finger inside her and started moving his fingers faster.

Roman chuckled, "Not. Yet." Tiffany threw her head back and started to bounce up and down to match his pace. Roman finally let go of her wrists and she moved forward to grab on to his shoulders. She moaned into his ear and started kissing up his neck. He grabbed her throat and applied pressure.

He slowly leaned her back against the steering wheel and held her in place. His fingers curled up just ever so slightly inside her and she let out a scream. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She couldn't contain any noises that came out of her mouth at this point. Roman tightened his grip on her throat, "Such a good girl. Why don't you come for me?"