You like that?

Tiffany grabbed Roman's arm and tried her best to pull him back, "Roman I told you. Nothing happened. I just fell down and cut my face. Harvey was the one to help me up. I promise." It was too late. Roman was already making his way up the stairs. She followed close behind.

Roman swung the door open and saw Victor and Harvey standing in the living room. The men looked over as Roman entered the room. He didn't hesitate to approach Harvey.

He grabbed him by the collar of the shirt and threw him against a wall. "I fucking told you not to touch her." Tiffany wasn't far behind and stormed into the room.

Her eyes widened at the scene unfolding in front of her. She quickly ran over to Roman and tried to step in between him and Harvey. Harvey was trying to fight back and in the midst of everything, Roman brought his hand up and smacked Tiffany across the face.

She stumbled backwards and felt a tingle in her body she never felt before. She looked up at Roman in shock.

Roman saw that spark in her eyes.

She couldn't hide it. The damn girl actually liked that. Tiffany rubbed her cheek and looked at the men in front of her.

She turned her focus to Roman, "I told you what happened Romy." She glanced over at Victor then brought her gaze back to Roman, "I fell. I accidentally cut my face open, Harvey just so happened to be there to help me. Victor saw it too." Tiffany exchanged glances with Victor one more time and then with Harvey, who now had a smug smirk on his face.

Roman stepped back from Harvey and looked over to Victor, "Is that true?" Victor looked at Tiffany and back to Roman. "Yeah boss. That's what happened."

Roman cleared his throat and ran his fingers through his hair. "Okay. Harvey, did you get what you came for?" Harvey fixed his suit jacket and stuck his hands in his pockets, "Sure did. Always a pleasure doing business gentlemen." He turned and headed towards the door.

He stopped in front of Tiffany and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "I hope to see you again sometime soon sweetheart." Tiffany looked at him and stepped to the side. Harvey chuckled and exited.

Roman started to take his suit jacket off and walked towards the bedroom, "C'mon doll. We need to have a chat." She watched as Roman passed her, she looked over at Victor standing in the middle of the room one last time. He smirked at her and she turned around to follow Roman.

Roman glanced behind his shoulder to make sure Tiffany was following. She walked with her head down. Roman opened the the door and entered the bedroom. Tiffany followed not far behind. She stood in the doorway and watched as he started to unbutton his shirt.

"Close the door please." Tiffany nodded and closed the door behind her. She wasn't quite sure what he wanted her to do, but she was just going to follow orders. Roman pushed his shirt off and motioned for her to sit on the bed in front of him.

Once again, she followed orders without a word. She slowly made her way over to the bed and sat down. She kept her head down, avoiding eye contact.

Roman slowly walked in front of her. He gripped her face and pulled her head up, "Look at me." She did. He removed his hand from under her chin and reared his right hand back.

Without any warning, he smacked his hand across her cheek. Tiffany sat there for a moment. She couldn't get her thoughts in line. She tried to shake it out of her head but she just couldn't. She actually liked it. He roughly grabbed her face and yanked it to face him.

"You like that don't you?" Tiffany swallowed and looked up at him. She didn't know if she was supposed to be scared or turned on.

But she was both.