Intoxicating

Tiffany stared up at her ceiling. She had been tossing and turning for hours, trying to force herself to sleep. All she could think about was Roman. His hand on her thigh, the way he wrapped his arm around her waist when they were at Harvey's. She couldn't get him out of her head. She groaned and threw a pillow over her face.

"No Tiffany. You can't have feelings for him. He's Black Mask. A villain." Tiffany sighed and hugged the pillow close to her chest. She bit the inside of her cheek and looked to her bedroom door. "Don't do it. You know you're going to regret it if you do." She laid still for a moment. She didn't even know what time it was or if Roman would even be in his room.

She slowly threw back her covers and sat up. She could feel her heart racing in her chest. She slid herself off the bed and slowly walked to her door. She looked down at her PJ's, a big t-shirt and nothing but her panties. She shrugged and quietly opened the door.

She poked her head out and looked down the hallway. It was quiet and the lights were off. She stepped out and closed the door behind her as quiet as possible. She didn't know if Victor actually lived there, but if he did, she didn't want him to see her.

She walked over to Roman's door and saw a small light bleeding through under the door. She shakily reached up and placed her hand on the doorknob. She took a breath and started to turn it. Suddenly the door swung open and Tiffany gasped. Roman stood in front of her, shirtless with purple silk pajama bottoms on.

Roman tilted his head slightly and looked at her with confusion. Tiffany stared at his chiseled chest, taking in every feature. She bit her lip slightly and thought about gripping onto his biceps as he railed into her. How she could scream his name while her eyes rolled in the back of her name. Her train of thought was broken by the sound of Roman clearing his throat.

"Is everything okay doll? Did you need something?" Tiffany felt herself blush and she pushed her hair back with her hand, "I- uh.. I was just having a hard time sleeping and was on my way to the bathroom." Roman raised an eyebrow at her, "What the bathroom in my room?" Tiffany nodded and shrugged, "I guess I like yours better. Well, Goodnight." Tiffany quickly turned on her heels and made her way back to her bedroom.

Before she could get too far, Roman reached out and grabbed her arm. She turned back to look at him but before she could say anything, she was being yanked into his room. Roman closed the door quickly and pinned her up against it. Tiffany gasped quietly and stared up at Roman.

He had both her arms pinned next to her head and he was face to face with her. She watched a smirk grow on his face. Roman leaned down to her ear, "It's okay doll. I know why you really wanted in here. I haven't stopped thinking about you either." Tiffany closed her eyes and clinched her thighs. Roman watched her chest rise and fall.

Roman chuckled, "I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away. I hear you in your room you know. Trying to quietly moan my name while you pleasure yourself." Tiffany moaned softly and shook her head, "N-no. I don't do that." Roman laughed. He took her wrists and shoved them both above her head. He kept them pinned to the door, this time with just one hand.

He brought his other hand out and used it to start to roam her body. She flinched slightly at his touch. Roman started to kiss down her neck and smiled as she let out soft moans. He took his hand and traced the outside of her panties. He licked up her neck and nibbled on her ear. Tiffany moaned a little louder and pushed herself up on her tippy toes to try and move herself onto Romans fingers.

Roman whispered in her ear once again, "Hmmmm, I'm pretty sure I've heard you." Roman took his fingers and started to rub circles on her clit through her panties. Tiffany leaned her head on the door and bit her lip. She tried to hold back her moans as much as possible. Roman looked at her and brought his hand up to her face.

He squeezed her face with his hand. She looked at him with need in her eyes. He smirked at her, "None of that doll. I don't give a fuck if all of Gotham hears you. I want everyone to know." Tiffany nodded her head the best she could, "Yes sir." Roman leaned down and kissed her neck again. This time he moved her panties to the side and didn't hesitate to apply pressure.

Tiffany moaned loudly as Roman made circles on her clit. She tried to pull her hands free from his grasp. Roman picked up her wrists and slammed them against the door. Tiffany winced in pain and looked up at him. He shoved two fingers into her as he brought his mouth to hers.

"Stop squirming around." Tiffany moaned as Roman picked up the speed of his fingers. Tiffany tried one more time to pull her wrists free from his hold. Roman looked at her and pulled his fingers out. He dropped her wrists, and in one swift movement, looped his arms under her and slammed her against the door.

Tiffany took a moment to catch her breath after he knocked it out of her. Roman used his body to hold hers up. He took one hand and grabbed a handful of her hair. He leaned in close to her and pulled her head back to look at him. "Ouch Romy, take it easy." Roman laughed and pulled harder.

"Oh no doll. I told you to listen. You just can't seem to do that can you? You think I don't know what happened with you and Harvey?" Tiffany winced and squeezed her eyebrows together, "I-I don't know what you're talking about." Roman let go of her hair and wrapped his hand around her neck. He got as close to her as he could, "In the kitchen doll." Tiffany's breath caught in her throat. She looked up at Roman with fear in her eyes. He applied more pressure to her throat.

Tiffany tried to bring her hands up to pull his hand off but, she couldn't pull them up. Roman looked at her, "What? Did you think I didn't see? I have eyes and ears all over this town. No matter where you are, I'll know exactly what you're doing. You got that?" Tiffany nodded the best she could.

Suddenly Roman stepped back from her and she crashed down to the floor. Tiffany squealed in pain as she hit the ground. She gasped for air and rubbed her neck. She looked up to Roman as he kneeled down in front of her. Her eyes started to water as she avoided his eyes. She spoke quietly, "I want to go to bed now please." Roman laughed and placed his finger under her chin.

He pulled her chin up to look at him, "Oh no honey. You came in here for a reason. You don't get to just leave." Roman stood, "You can blame yourself for whatever punishment you get. That's what happens when you go around being a little slut." Tiffany felt a tear run down her face and she quickly wiped it away. "A-are you going to kill me?" Roman stopped and looked down at her, "No. Not yet anyway. You're still very much of use to me."

Roman bent down to her face to face once again, "Right now, I'm going to give you what you want doll." Tiffany stared at him in confusion. Suddenly, she felt a sharp sting go across her face. Tiffany sat still for a moment trying to take in what had happened. Roman stood back up and held his hand out to help her off the ground. Tiffany brought her hand to her cheek and held it in pain. She slowly reached her hand up and placed it in Romans.

Tiffany slowly stood up and looked at Roman. He smiled softly at her, "It's okay. I know you liked it. Remember last time I hit you?" Tiffany nodded but didn't say a word. The two stared at each other for a moment. They were face to face, she could feel his breath hitting her nose. Tiffany finally just took a deep breath and slammed her lips against his.

As much as she wanted to fight her urges, she couldn't. She could help the way Roman made her feel. He just sparked something in her. Something that made her want more. He was intoxicating to her.

Roman slowly backed her up to the bed. Tiffany pulled away from him and moved herself up to his pillows. Roman crawled up to her and kissed down her neck. Her head fell back as she moaned softly, "You're sweet when you want to be." Roman chuckled against her skin, "I just slapped you across the face and you're calling me sweet." He continued kissing her neck until he found her sweet spot.

Roman bit down and started to suck on her neck. Tiffany moaned and laced her fingers in his hair, "Don't leave a mark. That's tacky." Roman pulled away from her neck, "So it'll match you perfectly doll." Tiffany tried to sit up but Roman stopped her with his hands on her chest. "I have a special request for you tonight doll."

Tiffany tilted her head slightly and looked at him, "What kind of request?"