Gentle

Tiffany gasped under her breath. She had never heard Roman say her actual name before. Did he actually have real feelings for her?

No.

He's a monster Tiffany. Don't let a little emotion fool you. He's killed people, and he ripped you away from your life.

Tiffany shook her head and ignored the thoughts. Right now all she could think about was how perfect he was being to her. Tiffany slowly lifted her head to his and connected their lips. Roman wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him, closing the gap between them.

This kiss wasn't like all the other's they have shared. This was was loving, and passionate. So much so that Tiffany almost wanted to break away and ask him what was up, but she didn't want to ruin the moment. Roman gently picked her up, and she quickly wrapped her legs around his waist.

The two stayed connect at the mouth as Roman slowly walked down the hallway and into his bedroom. He gently laid her on the bed, and crawled on top of her. He stared down at her, listening to their breathing.

Neither of them said a word.

Roman gently tucked her hair behind her ear and started to kiss down her jaw and onto her neck. Tiffany moaned softly as she let her head fall back. Roman carefully ran a hand up the side of her body, slightly pushing her skirt up along the way. He squeezed her thigh and smiled against her skin when she moaned.

Tiffany carefully sat up and pulled off her shirt. Roman smirked at her and quickly followed suit. Tiffany grabbed him and gently pulled him in. She kissed him a little more rough this time and he slowed her down. She was in shock with how gentle he was being.

Was he trying to be romantic?

He laid her back down and slowly kissed down her chest and to her stomach. He looked up at her and whispered against her skin, "You are so beautiful." She felt herself blush as she smiled softly.

He continued to kiss down her body. He stopped at the hem of her skirt. He gently brought his hands to the line and hooked his fingers in it. She lifted her hips up and made it easier for him to slide the skirt off her hips.

He raised an eyebrow and looked up at her, "No panties?" She bit her lip and shrugged, "I was planning on having a very different evening." Roman chuckled softly and started to kiss up her thigh.

Tiffany sat up on her elbows and watched him. Her breathing picking up as his breath hit her core. He didn't hesitate to put his mouth on her clit. Tiffany moaned and fell back on the bed.

He slowly licked her clit in circles. Her soft moans curving his face into a smile. He wrapped his arms around her hips to hold her down and massage them. He felt her relax into the bed as he picked up the speed.

His tongue flicked faster and her moans grew louder. She reached down and pulled gently on his hair, "Fuck Roman." He moaned against her, the vibrations causing her to whimper.

He felt her legs shaking beneath him. He didn't stop and added more pressure. Her back arched as she felt herself close to finishing. Her whimpers turned into small screams as she pulled on his hair. She cried out his name through her orgasm.

She fell onto the bed as Roman placed kisses around her thighs and up her stomach. She could feel the smirk on his face. She giggled, "Fuck Romy. That was-" He cut her off, "Amazing? I know." She rolled her eyes and smiled.

He continued planting kisses on her body as he took his hand and started rubbing small circles on her clit once again. He felt her twitch her him. She moaned and panted out, "R-Rome. It's still a l-little sensitive." He brought his lips to hers, "I know."

She moaned as her slowly slid two fingers inside her and connected their lips. She brought her hands up and gripped onto his back as he curled his fingers inside her.

Her breath picking back up as he started to thrust in and out of her. He planted kisses up and down her neck. He eventually came up and whispered in her ear, "You really are so gorgeous doll." She moaned and leaned her head closer to his.

His breath against her ear sent shivers down her spine. She bit her lip as he continued, "You're so good for me. You deserve to be taken care of. Let me pleasure you." She moaned and nodded her head quickly.

He brought his thumb to her clit and moved it in the same pace as his fingers. Tiffany moaned out different curses as Roman picked up the pace. Already so close to her second climax.

He once again pushed his lips to her ear, "Come on baby. Let it go." She threw her head back and gripped onto his bicep as her came once again. She dropped back down onto the mattress and tried to catch her breath. Roman chuckled softly and kissed her gently.

She smiled and looked up at him. He started to unbutton his pants, "I'm still not done with you yet doll. Don't get too comfy." She giggled and bit her lip as she watched him undressed.

She studied his body, making sure to take in every feature. He smirked at her and placed himself inbetween her legs. He lined himself up with her entrance.

He leaned down to kiss her and slid himself in as he did. They moaned into each other's mouth. He slid his hand up her thigh as she wrapped it around his waist. Roman pushed himself deeper into her as he kissed down her neck.

Tiffany moaned as he slowly slid in and out of her. She wrapped her hand in his hair and pulled it hard. Roman groaned as she whispered in his ear, "I need you to pick up the pace Romy." He chuckled and looked at her, "You know the rules doll."

Tiffany groaned and Roman laced his fingers in hers. He lifted both her hands above her head and started to thrust just a bit faster. Tiffany moaned as she looked up at him. The two stared each other in the eyes for a few moments before reconnecting their lips.

Roman released her hands and she wrapped them around his body. She knew he would never admit it, but she could feel the passion coming from him. He wanted it to be a romantic moment for her, and it absolutely was.

Tiffany could feel herself getting close, she assumed Roman could too. He pushed himself deeper inside her and went a little faster. She arched her back up against him. Roman wrapped his arms around her back and flipped both of them so they were sitting up.

Tiffany bounced on his lap as he wrapped his fingers in her hair. He pulled gently as he nestled his face into her neck. She dug her nails into his back, and together they released.

Their moans were in sync and as Tiffany scratched her nails down his back, breaking the skin in the process. Roman squeezed her body tightly against him and bit down on her shoulder.

The two breathed heavy as they came down from their high. Roman lifted his head and looked her in the eyes. She smiled softly and gently kissed him. He smiled against her lips, "That was-" Tiffany raised an eyebrow, "Amazing? I know."

Roman and her laughed before she slowly crawled off him. Roman stepped down off the bed and threw Tiffany a shirt. She looked at it and then back to him. She scooted her way off the bed and walked over to him.

Roman raised an eyebrow at her, "What are you doing?" She smiled and planted a kiss on his lips, "I think I'm going to shower before bed. Feel free to join if you'd like." She kissed him one more time before disappearing into the bathroom.